chapter 4

Jay and Daniel started dating after a few days. Daniel showed Jay his arm so he could see all his soulmates. Jay was sad that he wasn't the only one but he soon got over it, after a day or two. He said he doesn't mind sharing Daniel.
.
.
(Some days later)

" Young master, it's time to wake up." A woman with blonde hair and black eyes said as she opened the curtain to let some light in. "Good morning lris." Daniel said while yawning.  "Good morning young master, you have school today so you must get ready. Not to mention, that lover of yours is coming to pick you up today." Daniel blushed, 'Oh yeah, Jay and I are dating now.' Daniel got out of bed and started to get ready.

Daniel's room

(Sorry if it's a bit blurry)

What Daniel is wearing

Jay was standing next to a big building that just so happens to be Daniel's home

.
.
.
Jay was standing next to a big building that just so happens to be Daniel's home. He wanted to walk to school together.

The building in question

"Jay!" Daniel ran up to Jay and hugged him

"Jay!" Daniel ran up to Jay and hugged him. "....." "Yes Jay I'm fine, can't I hug my lover without a reason?" Jay started to blush. "Now come on or we'll be late for school." Daniel dragged Jay with him.
.
.
.
Jay and Daniel entered the classroom, only to hear Zack's underlings taking about Zack beating up a Boy working in a local mini mart. They both ignored them and went to their seats. Daniel got angrier and angrier the more he heard them talk, he finally snapped when they said something about the mother. "you've gone too far" he said as he stood up. "Ah, you think just cause your an omega and good-looking, you can do what ever you want? Get over here." Zack said as he went to the middle of the classroom. Daniel followed.

"Did you hear, Zack Lee is getting into a fight with the new kid" "isn't the new kid an omega?" "Who cares, this is going to be entertaining." Students from different classrooms came to watch the fight.

Zack started with a punch but was stoped by Jay. "It's alright Jay I'll be fine." Jay didn't want to listen at first but he eventually let go. Zack tried to punch Daniel but he dodged it. He tried again and again but Daniel continue to dodge him. Finally Daniel gave the final hit by punching Zack in the stomach making him pass out. "I forgot to say this in my introduction but I also know how to fight" Daniel said to no one in particular. "Zack got beaten by the new kid" "an omega beat an alpha" whispered fluttered around the classroom.

- Daniel Park
- 15
- omega
- 11 soulmates
- master of all martial arts
- a prodigy with copy skills.