chapter 6

Two months had passed and Daniel was doing great at school. He had met three of his mates and all of them had gotten along. Although Vin did get pretty mad when he found out that he wasn't the only one. It took him four days before he accepted it. He had also met Yenna, eli's daughter. He understood why he was nervous about him meeting her but he accepted her right away. He never thought he would be a mother while still in high school but hey life has many surprises. He had also made up with Zack and they were friends now.

Today he was going to ptj entertainment to meet his brother, James Lee Park, or as he liked to call himself these days, dg.
.
.
.
"Hyung!" Daniel had entered dg's office without knocking. He was three people with dg. One was a man with black hair, wearing glasses. He was also wearing a white collar shirt with a black jacket and black pants. There was also a man with blonde hair and wearing glasses as well. He wore a yellow shirt and black overalls. Last but not least was a girl which look to be about his age. She was wearing a white shirt with a jean jacket and Jean shorts. They all also seemed to be alphas. What Daniel was really interested in was that his omega instincts were going Haywire for the two male alphas the same way they were when he met Jay, Vin, and Eli. 'Ah, so those two are also my soulmates.' Daniel could tell they felt it too from the way there eyes widened behind there glasses.

"Daniel!" Dg got up from his chair, practically ran to Daniel and hugged him. "I missed you" "I missed you too hyung" Daniel noticed the alphas staring at them. "Are you going to introduce us?" The girl asked dg. "Ah right... this is my omega dongsaeng, Daniel Park." "Nice to meet you." Daniel gave his best smile. 'Cute' Thought everyone in the room. "Daniel, this is gun park, goo Kim, and Crystal Choi." Dg said while pointing at each of them. Daniel nodded. "Dg. You never told me that your brother was mine and gun's soulmate." Goo said playfully. Dg took a moment to process what just heard. "Wait.... What!" Dg was shocked. "You can't be the soulmates of my cute dongsaeng" "but we are." Gun said with a smirk on his face. He walked over to Daniel and wrapped his arm around his waist. "That's not fair gun. I want to touch Danny too." Goo says as he walks over to them and pulls Daniel away from gun. Wrapping him in his arms. (Daniel's back was in front of Goo and Goo's hands were warped around his waist.) "Dan-Danny?" Daniel blushed. "Yep. It's my Nickname for you." Goo smiled. Dg looked angry. You could see veins in his neck. "You two get your filthy hands off my dongsaeng before I break them." He said in a dark voice. Gun and Goo let go. They still like living after all.

"I see dg is very protective of you Daniel." Crystal says. "Ah yes. It's been that way ever since I was a little kid." "I can see why. Your really cute after all." Crystal. "Tha-thank you" "Hehe" Crystal giggled. "Your welcome."

"Ah hyung. I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "Three of my soulmates are going to the same school as me. I've already met them and we're dating now." Daniel said with a smile.* Snapp*. Something in dg snapped. 'My dongsaeng. My cute, innocence, sweet, dongsaeng is dating. Dating. dating. Dating." Dg felt like crying. Crystal was comforting him. "That's a shame. We weren't the first ones to get you" Goo said sadly. "We can still date but first you two need to meet my other mates." Daniel said, blushing a bit. "Of course." Goo "I guess I'm fine with that." Gun.

Dg heard everything and was now sulking even more. Crystal was still trying to cheer him up.