chapter 10

It has been 2 weeks since Daniel's heat had ended. His lower parts hurt like hell and he couldn't even walk well the first week. He was really angry with gun and Goo, they spent two days trying to and his forgiveness. (He did give it to them eventually.)

Daniel is now taking his dog enu on a walk. They had been running for a while so he decided to rest up. "Woof, woof!!" "Woof, woof!!" He heard barking from behind him so he got up from his sit and went to check it out. He saw enu and a white colored dog fighting for a pole. 'Ah. Some dogs can be territorial, can't they?' Daniel thought as he approached them. "Enu" "eden!" Daniel heard a voice. He turned around to see a brown haired boy around his age running to the dogs. Their eyes met. They suddenly realized something, 'he's an alpha, as well as one of my soulmates.' Daniel thought. He could see the boy blushing as he looked at him. He seemed to have realized the situation.

The dogs had stoped fighting and Daniel and the boy were left to stare at each other in silence. The first one to talk was Daniel, "um, my name is Daniel Park. It nice to meet you." Daniel said, showing a smile. 'First impressions are important. I have to introduce myself before anything else' "Ah. Yes. My name is Johan, Johan Seong. It's nice to finally meet my soulmate." "Same."
.
.
.
Daniel and Johan had sat at the park and talked about theirself to the other. Daniel had told his about having more than one soulmate and Johan was surprisingly accepting about it, although he was really shocked to find out gun and Goo were also his soulmates. Johan had talked about himself as well. Daniel really wanted to know about Johan's family so he told him about his mother and the situation she was in. What Daniel said to that really surprised him. "If you need your mom to get treated right away, you can transfer her to the hospital my mom's company owns. I'm sure if I tell her about it she will be more than happy to help." He had said with such a bright smile.

Johan started to shed tears right there and then. His mother could get treated. He didn't have to worry anymore that she might never get her eyesight back. Daniel had hugged him. Comforting him and patting him on the back, telling him to let it all out.
.
.
.
.
Johan was extremely embarrassed now. He had cried in front of his soulmate until he couldn't cry anymore. It was so embarrassing. Daniel had even laughed at him a bit. "Hey Johan?" "Yes Daniel?" "There is someone in my class named Zack. He's one of my friends. Do you happen to know him?" Johan stillness and quietness caused Daniel to believe he was right about his theory. "He had a childhood friend named Johan but he never saw him again after a certain incident." Johan was still quiet so Daniel continued. "I don't know what happened between you, Zack and Mira but I think you should at least talk to them." "It's not that easy." Johan finally started to talk. "I can't just go talk to them after so many years." "I know and I won't force you nor will tell Zack I met you. Just think about what I said and.... when you're ready, you should try it. Do that for me, okay?" Daniel asked. "Alright." Johan replied. Daniel smiled and started to get up. "Now then, are you free on Saturday?" He asked. "Yes, why?" "You want to meet the rest of my mates, don't you?" "Ah." "You already get me your phone number so I'll text you the time and place." Johan smiled. "Alright then." Just as they went there separate ways with their dogs, daniel turned back to say something. " Goodbye Mr leader of the God dogs." Johan stood there, shocked before giggling a bit, "so you knew." He whispered.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 23, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

soul mates जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें