chapter 5

After the fight, Daniel brought Zack to the Infirmary.

"Where am I?" "The Infirmary" Daniel answered zacks question. Zack immediately sat up, "what are you doing here?" Zack asked with an angry look. "I couldn't leave you on the floor so I decided to take you here." There was a moment of silence. Daniel looked at him for some time before bowing before him. "I'm sorry." Zack was confused, "I didn't want to fight you but you left me with no choice. I couldn't stand that you and your friends did such things and we're not ashamed to brag about it. It left me disgusted...... you don't have to do this, but personally, I think you should apologize to the person you did that to. It wasn't right and you know it." After saying this Daniel left. Zack looked deep in thought. 'He's right. I shouldn't have done that.' A determined look appeared on his face, 'I'll apologize to him after school.'

"Hey vin, did you hear? Apparently the new kid, which is an omega, beat up Zack Lee and his name is Daniel Park." Mary said while looking at her phone. "You said Daniel Park?" Vin asked as he looked up at Mary. "Yeah, I did. Come to think of it, the new kid has the same name as your soul mate. You think your soul mate might be the transfer student?" "Do you have a picture of him?" Vin asked as he started to walk towards her. "Some students recorded the fights and sent it to me so I have" Mary searched her phone for the video. "Here, I screenshotted Daniel Park" she gave her phone to the alpha. "....he's the one" Vin "what?" Mary "he's my soulmate." Currently Vin was going through the exact thing Jay was when he first saw Daniel. That was why he immediately knew that Daniel Park was his soul mate. "Hey Mary?, which department is he in?" "Fashion"

"Eli did you know that today there was a fight between the new transfer students and Zack Lee?" One of eli's fangirls excitedly tells him while he's cutting her hair. "I didn't hear, I'm also not interested in that kind of thing." Eli answered. "Oh, well it turns out the new kid is an omega by the name of Daniel Park." Eli froze. 'Daniel Park? That's the same name as my soulmate...could the transfer student be my soul mate? If he is, will he accept Yenna?' Eli was loss in thought, "Eli?" "Oh, sorry, I was thinking of something." "It's okay Eli" "by the way, Daniel Park is from the fashion department right?" "Yeah! He's extremely good looking but not as good looking as you Eli" she said with a blush. "Thank you." The girl nodded. "By any chance, do you happen to have a picture of him?" "Oh yeah, I do." She got out her phone and searched for something on it. "Here" she showed her phone to Eli. 'Mate! ' 'mate' 'he's our mate!' 'Find him' 'take him'  all these thoughts we're going through Eli's head. He started to sweat a little. "Thank you" Eli forced himself to talk.  " anything for you Eli" the girl blushed again but put her phone back in her bag.