Chapter 15

**Lizzy**

I curled myself closer to Jax, resting my head on his chest and listening to the slow beating of his heart. My hangover wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. It helped that before I went to sleep, because of the weed Jax and I had smoked, I drank about a gallon of water. Plus it helped that I had burned off most of the alcohol before I went to bed.

Waking up next to Jax felt different. After he uttered those three words, I didn't know what to do with myself. I stopped myself from overusing the phrase. Though I will admit it slipped a few times during the night. As much as I wanted to scream it from the rooftops I still felt so guilty.

ATF was breathing down my neck. Clay was looking for a spy to keep his Prince in line. Nothing I could say or do would stop it from happening but it wouldn't be too long before Jax found out. For my sake, I hoped that day never came. Or if it did, that maybe he would have a place in his heart to forgive me like I had him.

Jax stirred in his sleep, groaning happily, and my bare chest against him. He breathed in deeply before his blue eyes stared into my light washed brown. He smiled, caressing me with one calloused hand, and kissed me sweetly.

Jax pull himself on top of me. His lips found their way to my neck, trailing down to my breasts where he made his mark. His teeth grazed the soft sensitive skin of my breasts. I held nothing back. Jax knew exactly how his touch made me feel. I felt myself become slick with excitement.

Jax was always good at that.

He moaned against my skin as his lips explored further down my body. My nails dug into his shoulders as he brushed against the softness of my inner thigh. Jax covered his head and body with the thin covers on his bed. I watched as the mound that was him settled between my legs, and teased my innermost thighs.

His lips playing with me, and making me want him more. I groaned with displeasure as hs hot breath caressed where I desired more. God if he didn't like pushing me to the edge - I would have sat on his face myself.

Just as his tongue began to work circles around my clit, Tig burst through the door.

"Oh...hello." Tig said with a smirk on his face.

I quickly covered my chest and help back the urge to cry out as Jax's teeth latched onto my thigh. I arched my back trying to my best to suppress any noises that could leave me. It was so obvious what was going on here, and Jax wasn't stopping.

"Tig! Fuck off!" Jax groaned from under the covers. His tongue quickly licked at the bite, soothing the pain before circling across my clit. I did everything I could to hold back my moans.

"Glad to see you're eating well, but club meeting. Clay needs you." Tig said quickly, noticing my body tense up. I bit my lip as Jax inserted one digit into me; his tongue continued circling and sucking at my clit.

"I'm busy." Jax groaned happily. My body was close to giving into the sensation, and I didn't know how long I could hold it back.

"Dude he-"

"Tig get out!" I shouted and without a second thought Tig quickly closed the door. Once he was gone the hand holding the sheeting to my chest went immediately to Jax's head. My fingers tangled in his hair, as I felt pleasure nearly. "Don't stop." I cried out the sensation so close I could have screamed out.

Jax did what he was told. He didn't stop, not even when I met my end the first time. His tongue kept swirling and building the sensation; so much so my body couldn't take it anymore. I trembled in his hands as he locked my hips down and devoured me.