New friend

-I swear Ni-ki is trying so hard to promote his puma agenda, only for everyone to continue calling him a duck ✋😂-

Niki's pov:

I woke up to the loud sound of someone knocking on the door of my new dorm. I quickly got up and opened the door only to see my new friend, sunoo. You know, the guy who will constantly remind you of a ball of sunshine, when in reality he physically feels the opposite!

I only realized I had been zoning out for a minute when I heared someone say " Niki!! You there? NIKI!!" It was sunoo, sunoo was the one who yelled in my face. I pursed my lips deeply inhaled "sorry sunoo, I just wasn't expecting someone to bang on my door at-" I paused for a second and looked at my phone

It read 4:32 am

"4:32 in the morning, what. " my eyes widened
"Sunoo you shouldn't even be awake right now, you told me yesterday that you didn't have any classes today!!"

Author's pov:

"Sorry niki I just wanted to ask you something. I now realize that I didn't think the time through."
Sunoo nervously chuckled

"Sunoo it's ok, but what's up? Is there something wrong? Did something happen? ARE YoU OK"
Niki's eyes widened as he started over thinking.
Sunoo laughed at Niki's voice crack and quickly reassured him.

"Niki! Stop over thinking, nothing is wrong. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out with me and my roommates since we all have the day off! You can invite your roommates too! "

Oh that's right Niki met his roommates yesterday, they all seemed very friendly, especially that jay guy. He quickly thought it through and decided it wouldn't hurt to make new friends while at the same time getting closer to his current ones!

"Yeah of course sunoo! I'll ask them if they want to come just text me the time and where we are going. But before any of that, YOU need to get back to sleep! "

Sunoo could only agree, besides only knowing Niki for about a day he knew not to try and argue with him. It would never end, well unless Niki was actually wrong, but still.

" alright I'll make sure to give you the details later! Good night. Or good morning I guess.. Sorry again for waking you up this early. And if one of your roommates woke up just act like they are crazy.. I don't want them to have a bad first impression of me... " sunoo chuckled slightly embarrassed

Niki laughed at him and nuged him towards his own room while waving goodbye, and shutting the door after sunoo waved back.

Time skip: 11:24 am (yes we are getting into specifics for no specific reason)
Sunoo's Pov:

I made sure to tell my roommates about the plan, then I texted Niki. Obviously he needed to know the plan too! I went to my contacts and clicked 'Nishi'

Nishi

Niki!
So the plan is to meet at about 1:20pm at a cafe but don't worry where it is we are going to walk all together so we have more time together!
Also did your roommates want to or agree to come?

Hey sunoo!
They did agree and okay, we will wait for you outside your dorm at around 1:18.
See you soon bye

Bye!

I got up and checked the time, it was now 11:46
Dang time moves fast.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to get something out of the fridge
" JUNGWON, JAKE HYUNG!! GET YOUR LAZY BUTS UP AND GET READY, WE ARE LEAVING AT 1:20!!
I'M MAKING LUNCH" I yelled to my roommates, and they couldn't complain because they already accepted to go and I was already ready. Plus who can resist me * dramatic hair flip*

It had been 30 minutes, It was quite. That was usual, but I decided to just brush it off. Lunch was now ready and as I was walking to sit down at the small table we have in the dorm, I was picked up and tickled. I looked behind me to see jake tickling me as I laughed continuously. "JAKEEEEEEEEEEE HYUNGGGGGGG." I whined trying to get him to stop. Yes me and my roommates are very close. We have been best friends for forever! If you count forever as since kindergarten that is..

Anyway soon jungwon decided to join in on jake tickling me and we all broke out in first of laughter

Finally we took a moment to breathe and I took that as my escape. I ran to the table and told jungwon and jake to eat. They didn't put up a fight, instead while we were eating they decided it would be fun to constantly tease me about embarrassing moments that had happened bad in elementary.

By now I'm sure your aware that I am their main target when it comes to teasing. And when I ask why, they always just simply say "you have the best and most adorable reactions" and then they'd laugh at me together.

Our friendship is just so, refreshing to me. They wouldn't leave me for anything, and I wouldn't leave them for anything. In fact they are my everything!

We've always been there for each other, through thick and thin. I couldn't picture my life without them. They are the reason I am half of who I am today. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Authors Pov:

After the three finished eating it was almost time to go. Yeah they seemed to have gotten very carried away in their conversation, They always did.

They all got up and grabbed their wallets and ect. And left the dorm. When they left they waited outside niki's dorm for him and his roommates.

Niki's Pov:

I checked my phone '1:00pm'

we were all ready and just sitting the living room. We had already ate and grabbed our things. Ime and my roommates were all just sitting around talking, while they were getting to know me better. We decided to turn the tv on while we wait.

I looked at the digital clock that rested beside the Tv, next to the remote. It read 1:18

I got up and turned the Tv off. We all walked out of the dorm and were ment with sunoo and his roommates.

We all exchanged greetings and introduced ourselves as we started making our way to the cafe with sunoo and jungwon leading the way. We all ended up getting along very well, thankfully!

A/n- hello everyone I hope I improved more on this chapter! (I'm just gonna call it a chapter)
Also I hope you enjoyed it! My schedule for this book is probably not going to be a schedule at this point so yeah. Especially now that school is starting again soon. (For me at least)
Bye Lovelyz ❤
Have a great day or night, also if it is past 1:00 am I swear you need to sleep!! It's not good for your health (I should really take my own advice for once.. It's past 1:00am for me currently.. 😭)
Anyway I might publish another chapter within 2-3 days if I get the time!