Sick day

Hi sorry I know it's been a while since I last updated, sorry I just needed a small break due to starting school again.
Hope you enjoy, and feel free to give feedback! This chapter will be a little more focused on heejakehoon ALSO PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER YOU COMMENTS GIVE ME MOTIVATION!-

Time skip, to after winter break~~~

Author's pov:

Sunrises, calming and breathtaking aren't they?
BEEP!!!!!! BEEEPP!! BEePP!! sunoo arose from his sleep and put his alarm on snooze due to the enrgy he felt had not been restored. Sinking back into his bed and under the blankets, A small creek came from his bedroom door just as he was about to fall asleep again.

Sunoo's pov:

"HYUNG WAKE UP WE HAVE SCHOOL IN- wait let me check the time before I say anything. FUCK, 9 MINUTES?! GET OUT OF BED BEFORE I DRAG YOUR ASS TO THE KITCHEN! "

"But wonie...! " I whined knowing my chance of getting more sleep was ruined.
"NO BUTS, I'LL CARRY YOU ON MY BACK TO YOUR CLASSES, BUT I SWEAR YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!! "
Whining I made grabbing hands at jungwon. He picked me up when he realized what I wanted, bringing me to my closet and setting me down on a chair.

"Alright wear these I'll be in the kitchen waiting for you. " won said, handing me an flannel and a white t-shirt paired with jeans on the lighter side.

(Looks kinda like this)

I swear won is crazy sometimes, why the fuck would he have me wear a t-shirt in the winter knowing that I'm very sensitive to the cold. ANYWAY I ran out to the kitchen remembering we now only have like 6 minutes left to get me to class on time.

ApPrOxImAtElY a MiNUtE lAtEr

Jungwon is now RUNNING LIKE IT FUCKING DEPENDS ON HIS LIFE, with ME on his back.
I swear I'm gonna die and sue him when that happens.

He dropped me off outside my first class about thirty seconds before it would have counted as a late. UGH I OWE HIM ICE CREAM NOW.

Before I sat at my seat I waved to yeonjun hyung because, why not? I missed him. It's not my fault we were practically attached by hip my entire childhood. When I sat at my seat I saw Riki sitting beside me, so I decided to make conversation.

"Ki, I think I forgot to ask how you're liking it here. So what are your thoughts about the school?" "It's not bad! I'm just greatful to have made so many friends that I feel comfortable with already! " he said while smiling one of his adorable boxy smiles that I love so much.