This constant feeling

HAWAII. HAWAII WHO? I'M GOOD HOW ARE YOU? the "Hawaii who' really sounds like how are you😭
Also not me still being hung up on sunghoons dad jokes

Also I might break the fourth wall like at least once in this chapter🤭

Sunoo's Pov:

Niki set me down on the island counter top. I flinched at the cold feeling that hit my bare legs suddenly(he's in Short's obviously🙄)

not even joking I slept better than I ever have last night. It's probably because of Niki but we're not going to talk about that rn.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Niki pulled me out of his arms and smiled at me and poked my cheek. My ears are probably red right now but I refuse to believe he noticed.

Like 5mins later Jake hyungie came up to me and lightly shoved Niki out of his way just so he could pick me up and hug. I hugged back and told him to put me down.

Jake is like an annoying clingy puppy, you just have to love him. No exceptions. He put my down carefully and immediately clinged back onto me. At least I was warm, the least he can do after shoving niki, WHO BY THE WAY WAS KEEPING ME WARM OUT THE MOMENT, out of the way.

Wonie entered the kitchen and walked over to me and Jake hyung. Won started complaining with a pout "Where's my morning hug..?"

Why is he so cute? I pouted and pulled out of jake's embrace to give to give won a hug. If you couldn't already tell the three of us are very clingy. At least I have a reason!! These two are just needy for attention from me a this point.

Everyone was now in the kitchen. BREAKFAST WAS FINALLY READY, so we all waited to get our food. When I was getting my food all I could think was, OMG THIS IS SO MUCH FOOD THIS LOOKS AMAZING, WHY DOESN'T JAKE COOK LIKE THIS!!!

-time skip: everyone's back at their respective dorms-

Niki's Pov:

I was bored, and where do I go when I'm bored? To the ✨Groupcchat ✨!!!!!

But before thatttt, I'm going to ask sunoo to give me admin HEHHEEHHEEHHEIH!!

Cheeseball<33

Me
Sunnnnnnnnn!

Cheeseball<33
Yes?

Me
Can you give me admin in the GC? 🥺

Cheeseball<33
Sure Rikiiii!
Wait, why though?
What are you going to do?

Me
Don't worry about it!!
It's nothing bad, I swear on Jay hyung's life😁

Cheeseball<33
Sounds suspicious 🤨
Okk!!!!!! :)

Idiots

Sunoo gave TallMf admin

TallMf changed the GC name to: the whole fruit bowl
TallMf changed TallMf to IAMPUMABITCH

IAMPUMABITCH changed HeHe to HEEFUCKINGSEUNG

IAMPUMABITCH changed Bbg to SoftBabyscankilltooyouknow