My comfort

HEYYY WHAT'S UP?? HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? sorry for a later update than usual I was really making sure to appreciate the second to last week of my summer break.
Anyways hope you enjoy!!

Also Kumieaa I hope your condition gets better. -

Sunoo's Pov:

When we made it back to the dorms we decided to have a sleepover at Niki and the others dorm. None of us really wanted to leave each other yet. Plus it was the weekend and winter break would start tomorrow anyway.

We didn't really have to get any of our things because our dorms were right next to each other anyway. Niki grabbed the dorm key out of his pocket while he was still back hugging me.

When we got inside me, Niki, Heeseung hyung and Jake hyungie sat on the couch. I sat right beside the arm rest if the couch, Niki sitting right beside me. Heeseung hyung sat right beside Niki and Jake hyungie, Jake hyungie had sat right next to the other arm rest.

Jay hyung and jungwon sat in front of me and Niki, on the other hand sunghoon hyung sat in front of hee hyung and Jake hyungie.

Once everyone got settled Niki reached behind me to grab a blanket. He put the blanket on the both of us so we were sharing it.

Heeseung hyung decided on some random horror movie of which I do not know the name of because I was to bussy discretely taking glances at Niki's literally perfect face.

His perfect bone structure and puma like eyes really complimented his duck like lips. Looking at him made me feel so much comfort.

The two of us seemed to not mind scary movies. But just because I don't mind them doesn't mean that they don't scary the hell out of me.

Jungwon literally warned everyone before the movie started about my dolphin like scream that
Caused him to lose his ability to hear for an hour once.

I finally focused on the movie but could notice Niki giving me glances ocationaly. Honestly it was like less than thirty minutes into the movie and I was already scared. That's how you can tell it's a good movie. Suddenly I felt Riki pull me back, more towards the couch so he could put his arm around me.

He must have noticed how scared I was.. I started relaxing in his hold, it was a strange and recently familiar feeling.

I leaned back on his chest more because it was comfortable. Feeling my eyes drift close I didn't fight the feeling of egaughstion, soon falling asleep in Riki's arms.

Niki/Riki's Pov:

I looked over at sunoo, hearing soft snores. OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE I'M GONNA DIE HIS HAIR IS SO FLUFFY!! I put both my arms around him because he was sleeping on my chest and I wanted him to be comfortable

Heeseung hyung who was beside apparently noticed my soft gaze toward sunoo and started teasing me.
"Aww the baby's got a crush"
He said with a huge smirk.

I just rolled my eyes at him and told him to focus on the movie, but that didn't work.
"So your not denying?" Hee hyung said with a quiet laugh

"Heeseung hyunggggggggggg" I whined covering my face, being annoyed because he wasn't supposed to know yet!!
He just laughed and ruffled my hair.