His smile

These two are so cute^^😭

Niki's pov:

We finally arrived at the cafe. We sat down at a table for seven. I sat next to sunoo and jake, next to jake sat heeseung. Besides heeseung was sunghoon, on sunghoon's other side sat jay. Next to jay was jungwon. And finally back to sunoo.

I was happy getting to spend time with everyone, they all seemed so friendly. Heeseung, sunghoon and jake went over to order for all of us once they asked all of us for our orders.

'Those three seemed to get along very well already, whatever I'll just tease heeseung and sunghoon about it later.' I thought

I looked around the small and cozy cafe, and noticed a very beautiful painting. How the greens and blues mixed together perfectly. How the small details in the painting made everything seem so calming and ethereal. I didn't know the meaning behind the painting but even so felt some type of connection to it. It was a painting of a field, a meadow to be specific. And right beside that meadow was the most calming pond I had ever seen. Too bad it was just a painting. Somehow I felt that whoever had painted this masterpiece had some type of longing, like they felt emptiness surrounding them and this is what they pictured when they thought of happiness.

I looked over to sunoo, as if I felt some type of magnetism pulling me toward him. He seemed to be looking at the painting too. He looked memorised. Now that I think about it that painting kind of reminds me of sunoo in a way that I will never understand.

Soon my thoughts were interrupted when my order was placed in front of me, I thanked jake and started eating the Bungeoppang I had asked the others to order for me.

I saw the brightest smile I've ever seen out of the corner of my eye. It was sunoo, as he was eating mint chocolate ice cream. I just softly smiled and continued eating. A small conversation struck between all of us, the conversation being about who can breathe underwater for the longest. Strange people I might add.

Jake randomly started talking about his dog, layla which broke out a conversation between me jungwon jake and sunghoon. We were all talking over each other while talking about our dogs I found out that sunghoon had a dog named gaeul jakes was layla and jungwon had one named Maeum!

We all seemed very passionate about our dogs. The others were having a conversation about their favorite books. I got distracted and looked at sunoo, while he was talking so passionately about his favorite book I felt my heart skip a beat.

I panicked because I felt that I was slowly starting to like sunoo in more than a friendly way. You see the only reason I panicked is because my past relationships ended badly, and in my opinion they were manipulative. I didn't want that to happen again..

But after like a minute I started to calm down because this time I knew that the person I was starting to like was truly a kind hearted and pure person. Sunoo wouldn't do anything purposely to hurt someone unless they did something to him or someone he loved.

I knew this by just the look in his eyes, people might say he's mysterious, but you can find only the truest of emotions in someone's eyes. especially sunoo's.

The emotions in his eyes were so beautifully mixed together. When I looked him in the eyes I could see a longing, I could see happiness. Sometimes a hint of fear..