New memories with you

YEEHAW- Wise words of choi yeonjun 2023

Niki's pov:

After me and Ddeonu hyungie finished making nicknames for each other he suggested we bake or cook something.

He got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen with me following behind. We had settled on making Bungeoppang and ordering dinner.

We picked a place to order from and he asked me for my order. "I'll just get whatever you get Ddeonu hyung!"

He smiled at me and nodded. "Go get out the ingredients out for Bungeoppang, including utensils we need please"

I started gathering everything to make the batter. When I was done with that, I got the fish pan former thingy mubober thing out. (Don't even ask 😭)

Once sun was done ordering we began making the batter in a medium sized bowl. I grabbed a medium sized bowl because I had to make sure the bowl that I grabbed wouldn't be to small.

It was a really fun experience and new memory with my favorite hyung, and technically my crush too.

I felt bold today, so you want to know what I did? When I realized we were missing an ingredient and it was in the cupboard above sunoo's head... I didn't hesitate to walk forward pressing against hyungs back side of his body. Opening the cupboard and grabbing the ingredient we were missing.

I closed the cupboard and backed up, no longer pressing my body against his. He turned around with a red face looking so surprised but still pretty as ever.

He was completely frozen. His eyes opened wide and confused expression only made him look 10x more adorable.

I decided to flirt because, why not? "Something wrong pretty?" I looked down at him after walking a little closer with a small but noticeable smirk.

Those words must have brought him back to reality because he finally blinked again.
The Bungeoppang should be done by now so he quickly turned around and opened the fish pan former thingy mubober thing and he was right the Bungeoppang was done, so I carefully took it out and put the two buns on a plate.

Sunoo still seamed to be in a trans so I picked him up and put him on the island counter top and sat next to him with the plate in my hand.

Soon after we finished eating the Bungeoppang the sunoo got a notification on his phone, signaling that the food was here.

When he was walking over to the door I noticed his adorable way of walking. HE LOOKED LIKE A PENGUIN WATTLING HIS WAY TO THE DOOR. IT WAS LIKE ACTUALLY SO ADORABLE HELPPPPPPP.

Small time skkkkkkip-

We finished the food and went back to sunoo's room. His smile was so bright and beautiful.
His eyes really have a way of making the stars look like they're not shining. His hair sits so perfectly on his head too, pink is really going to suit him.

"Hey so I'll sleep on the ground and you can sleep on the bed" sunoo peeps, breaking the silence.
"No hyungie, this is your room I'll sleep on the ground!"

"No Nini, you're younger than me, I don't want you to have back problems yet!"
"Ddeonu hyung you're still young too! I don't want you to be hurt anywhere."
Sunoo rolled his eyes while smiling, IT WAS REALLY CUTE.