00

Rumours had been circulating ever since a student got the information of a new student arriving on campus within a week or two. The staff had tried their very best to keep the news down to a low by constantly deleting media posts about the new student or giving light punishment to those who kept spreading the word about it.

Two major important staff were specifically doing that task, one of them glaring daggers as the other sheepishly smiled up at him, hands on top of the keyboard of the laptop while sighing seconds later, managing to delete the last piece of media he needed to do before turning around on his chair to face the brown haired man who continued to glare daggers at him with one hand on his hips to show how much more disappointed he was to his former idol colleague.

"D'aww c'mon Akiyan, ya couldn't really blame me now could ya?"
"Absolutely." Akiomi deadpanned, raising one brow at Jin who continued to giggle like a high school girl. The brown haired man rolled his eyes, sighing through his nose while turning around from his spot to stack the pile of paper in one clean pile.

"It was crucial to keep this on a down low, and i told you not to call me Akiyan." Jin gave a sheepish chuckle to his first sentence, knowing full well that it was but impulses happened, and he had accidentally rambled about it to himself when dealing with an injured student that was asleep…quote.

"I know, i know~! Man, you really are worked up on this." Akiomi took a deep breath in, clutching the stack of papers with his hands before relaxing his tensed shoulders, exhaling through his nose again while keeping a straight face, not daring to look back at his old partner who had a light guilty look on his face. The silence continued to linger in the air, and the occasional sound of a paper printing ringing interrupted said silence.

"...A-anywho, when d'you think the little one will come?" Jin suddenly asked, not wanting for the silence to continue any further, akiomi took a moment to gather his thought, finally placing the papers to the side and looking back at the black haired man with a deadpan expression.

"Any minutes, I believe. Her grandmother warned us of her tardiness."

Jin gave a low hum, rubbing his cheek while his gaze diverted away to the clock ticking every millisecond, his hand on the desk starting to tap a little to try and pass time. Akiomi rolled his eyes at the habit but shrugged it off, knowing he couldn't be a hypocrite since he himself was quite excited to see the young lady again, to see the child of that man who had helped build who he was today alongside that..messy nurse., if he could even call him one.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, a soft knock was heard through the falcuty door. Both adults perked their heads at the noise and Jin was the first to answer, raising his voice a little to tell the other person outside of the door to come in. The figure hesitantly did so, pushing the sliding doors ajar, they cautiously peeked their head through.

Her gaze lowered, holding onto the door momentarily before entering the faculty room with both hands in front of her. Her brows creased together in worry as she gave a small sheepish smile.

"Sorry for…being late."
"Hmm, no need to apologize. We've been informed about it. Though, you ought to be on time once you start attending classes." Akiomi sighed, arms crossed, watching as the young girl nodded with a small hum. Jin remained seated, a lazy grin on his face as he greeted the student with a wave.

"It's nice to see a new fresh face. You have no idea how the producer here is in dire need of another person!" The black haired man dramatically explained, F/n silently nodded, remaining silent while awkwardly fiddling with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with the teachers.

The brown haired teacher cleared his throat, taking a schedule and an information sheet to give out to the composer. He approached the young student with caution, extending the papers with both hands for her to take. She did so with politeness, murmuring her words of appreciation while bowing her head at the same time.

"Oh…i'm going to stay as a second year?" She expressed, surprise evident in her tone as she read her schedule.

Akiomi nodded, adjusting his glasses for a moment, "Yes, you may have been taking online classes, but it still followed the basic curriculum you'd have in a real life school." He started, turning back around to go fetch for another paper as he began providing f/n with essential information for her to know.

"You'll be just like any regular student. Only this time, you'll be working with idols. You are also placed within the producer course as the other student here." He states, going over to the stacks of the drawer and bending down to pull the lower one out, searching through the files with no interest. Jin watched his acquaintance do so for a bit before jumping in and giving a small thumbs up. "We heard ya, and the faculty accepted that you're able to do on-and-off days. We have a specific teacher who is willing to do online classes with you here!"

F/n nodded again, her expression never changing as her mouth formed a small 'o', though it was just thin in an outside perspective. Akiomi stood back up after several seconds, coming back towards the composer and handing another paper.

"We've also complied with having a room built for your composition. Please do not abuse your power over it." The young girl hummed once more, adding the last paper into her pile. The room finally went silent after that, the two teachers staring at the composer before side-eyeing each other, Jin awkwardly smiling while the glasses-wearing man sighed a little. The silence was heavily awkward, f/n just standing there with the papers in hand, blinking as she read each and every single word from them.

"I um…am i getting a tour of the school today..?" She finally spoke, looking up from the stacks of paper to stare at the teachers. Jin gave a quick hum to himself, eyeing the ceiling in small thoughts. "Yeah, now that I think 'bout it, Isara should have been here by now." He muttered to himself.

Akiomi rubbed his temples in mild annoyance from completely forgetting that factor, an irritated sigh leaving his lips from the mishap.

"I apologize. Please let me call him into the office."
"Oh…okay."