08

"L/n! It's so nice to see you!" Arashi was the first to exclaim, waving at the girl with an excited grin as she quickly made her way to the composer, holding her hand and quickly dragging her towards their usual seats.

"I'm sorry we couldn't talk for so long! Well— mostly for 3 days— but the days I always want to talk to you are the days where you take classes online!" The blonde exclaimed, pouting a little since their schedule didn't allign so well. F/n sent a sheepish smile in return, letting herself get dragged and get seated down beside the idol who prompted her elbows on top of the desk, chin resting on top of her intertwined hand.

"The S1 doesn't start in a few hours, so let's catch up, okay?" the idol exclaimed, sending a soft smile towards the composer's way and leaning forward on the desk so the two could whisper to one another.

"Do you have any other hobbies?" Arashi started, tilting her head.

"...I listen to music?"

"...L/n, that's your job."

"..."

Arashi stifled a giggle, eyeing f/n who's face gradually flushed in embarrassment. The way her cheeks so elegantly turned into that shade of hue made the blonde coo internally... not.

"daww! There's no worries, I was just teasing you, L/n!" The blonde exclaimed, waving her hand dismissively and placing her free hand on the composer's shoulder, trying her best to reassure F/n whose eyes casted downwards. "But besides listening to music-"

"Oh... I cook sometimes." the composer interjected, hand flying over her mouth of the potential rudeness . Relief washed over her the moment the idol simply waved it off and leaned forward, intrigued with the sudden revelation.

"That's a good hobby to have! Did your parents teach you?"

...

F/n's expression went blank for just a mere second, heart clenching at the mention of her parents before she tried to mask the subtle pain with a tilt of the head. "Housekeeper..."

Arashi quirked both brows in surprise, her eyes lighting up and her shoulders jolting at the mere mention of a housekeeper.

Housekeepers... didn't they charge a lot for their services per hour? The idol's brows creased together in worry, her lips jutting out in pensive thought as she tapped her cheek with the pad of her index finger.

Before Arashi could open her mouth to question, F/n had almost instantly answered the question in her mind. "The... housekeeper doesn't charge me... my uh..." the composer hesitated, debating whether to fully reveal some of her personal life to someone she had at least interacted with... once, or twice.

"...yes." was the only thing that left the songwriters' mouth right after, an awkward smile on her face. Arashi rapidly blinked, mouth slightly agape by the sudden change in the conversation.

Even if Arashi wasn't incredible at deducing people... she could get the hint that the next line that the composer had hesitated to let out was a bit too personal for comfort. To spare the composer from divulging any further, she simply shifted the topic to the live show that was going to come by, happily waving towards the TV as the channel was set to a countdown.

"Neh neh... I heard you had UNDEAD By your booth yesterday! Did they wooh you like they always do with their fans?" She lightly teased, gently poking the composer's arm with a giggle. The reaction on the other girl's face was priceless, which in turn made Arashi stifle the fit of laughter that threatened to come out.

"I'll guess and say they didn't!"

"Mmh... they have good songs... but i don't get the uh..." F/n brows furrowed in small concentration to find the right words, "..heart beating... feeling.. the fans would get."

Arashi internally cooed, finding it absolutely adorable how the composer couldn't seem to get her words right!-not that she was babying, obviously! Just the way f/n scrunched her brows in deep thought and expressed something that cute made the idol's heart race!

Said girl blinked with the way Arashi cupped her own cheeks, a tint of pink showing up on her pale complexion.

Snapping out of her thoughts, the blonde was quick to cartoonishly wave her hands around "O-oh! Ahem, yes, I get it! But I'm surprised, Hakaze usually gets the girls to wooh."

.
.
.

Well... he certainly looked shy when he first met the composer.

F/n won't mention that, though.