14

Being dragged down the school hallway was the least F/n expected. She was out of breath the moment the two reached the main floor, walking behind the school's building to meet with the group of 1st years that excitedly waved at Nazuna's appearance.

“big bro!” They all exclaimed, accepting the big hug of the third year with glee until a certain brown headed boy immediately pointed towards the girl.

“Is that the composer! She looks so cool! Hello, hello!” He expressed, jumping over the student who was taken by surprise, awkwardly rubbing the nape of her neck with a stiff smile.

“A-ah… hello… i suppose this is Ra*bits..?” she asked, placing both hands in front of her while Nazuna happily nodded, bringing an arm out to proudly introduce his juniors who he adored.

“Yup! These are my precious juniors!”

“Yes, yes! I'm Tenma Mitsuru, tenma mitsuru!” The brunette giggled, jumping on his feet. If anyone could compare, he looked like a bunny doing a binky.

Cute.

“Ah, ah, come on Mitsuru, calm down..” another voice chimed in, trying to control the other boy who was still jumping in place with a grin on his face. The blue headed boy next to Mitsuru only sent a gentle smile towards the girl, that gentle smile quickly turning sheepish after a few seconds.

F/n blinked at the sudden shift of expression, wondering if she had done something to make him feel like that.

“Good afternoon! I'm Shino Hajime, it's really nice to meet you..” he whispered, giggling under his breath while covering his mouth in an attempt to cover it. The computer simply nodded in response, flashing a small of her own (albeit a terribly awkward one) as she looked at the last student who was still trying to calm Mitsuru down.

“Sorry! i’m still trying to appease him, but I'm Mashiro Tomoya! I'm so glad you came here today!” he grinned. The dirty blond headed boy could definitely feel an aura exhibiting from the girl, one that wasn't as overwhelming as that mask pervert or as brilliant as Hokuto, it was more comforting… like a big sister.

But then he'd have two big siblings figure… maybe a mediator? No, that still wasn't right.

he’ll figure it out later! For now, he was still attempting to make his friend next to him stop jumping, flustered while asking Hajime to aid him with this dilemma. Nazuna simply laughed, giving a small pat to the girl next to him who seemed a tiny overwhelmed with this outcome

“you’ll get used to it! It's part of Mitsuru's charm! Well, a part of everyone's charm! I hope you'll still listen to us?”

F/n blinked owlishly, staring at her upperclassmen like he just grew three heads until she gave a faint hum.

“...of course.”

Oh… what a lovely song.

Adorable.

The composer let a faint smile pass by her lips, the way the unit was slightly out of sync with one another proved to her that this group still had long ways to go but they had lots of potentials! A lot that could probably squeeze the audience's heart.

“... hm, the demo sounds nice.” She whispered, holding her phone in her hands as she approached the group. They formed a small circle while eyeing the screen, curious with what she caught in that moment.

“... maybe… instead of this part being flat.. make it have this… ‘yay!’ sort of chant..” she exclaimed, pointing at the faintest flat line in the composition.

“A… ‘yay'?” tomoya muttered, a little frazzled with the wording.

“Maybe she means to stretch it a little longer?” Hajime followed, tapping his cheek in light concentration.

“Hmm? is that what you mean, big sis l/n?” Mitsuru chimed in, tilting forward even more. Though he soon grew too confused to understand all those graphs and layers inside the composition app.

nazuna glanced at the sky, closing his eyes and pondering over it until a lightbulb suddenly lit up.

“I get it! You want this to be high pitch! Having it flat makes it awkward when we're all exclaiming that… ‘yay!’ chant…” the light blonde quickly furrowed his brow, still in the slump with what that last sentence meant but he at least understood what the girl meant!

“...now that i think about it, it does sound a little awkward.” Tomoya murmured, taking the liberty to listen to the track again and cringe once he heard the part that sounded too stiff.

“Oooh! I never even noticed it! Big sis l/n you're so smart!”

“A-aah… I mean.. Mitsuru, l/n is a composer.." Hajime sheepishly whispered, giggling when Mitsuru completely ignored his words to continue his praise towards f/n.

Said girl was beyond flustered, yet her expression didn't change much.

.
.
.

is what she would say if Nazuna wasn't giggling at the huge flush on her cheeks, with Tomoya pointing it out in an instant, Hajime wondering if she had a fever while Mitsuru simply laughed at the dumbfounded expression of the composer.

“Oh shoot! we have to go!” Nazuna was the first to exclaim after seeing it was getting dark outside, the rest of ra*bits perked up at the sudden change of tone until it suddenly clicked.

“R-right!” Hajime exclaimed, scrambling to get his stuff off the ground while the rest followed suit. The composer blinked at the sudden rush, looking at the members as if they grew two heads.

Nazuna quickly whipped his head around, brows knitting with how she seemed so confused, “you didn't hear? There's a B1 that’s happening tonight!—”

B1… b1…. That… was the lowest rank for those performances, right?

“–and Fine is performing!”

.
.
.

“...Fine?”

“Oh my god, she doesn't know who Fine is–”

Tomoya blanched, feeling the life suck out of his body, “You–huh?!”