5

Wonhee POV

I walk into the balcony and see Jungwon stargazing. 

"Hi Jungwon, what are you doing here?" I ask.

He explained how he could not sleep so he came out to stargaze. I told him how I saw doing the same thing. 

"Do you want to talk, something seems to be bothering you?" I asked.

He nodded before starting

"Well I had this perfect girlfriend named Heewon, she was just amazing. I was complete with her, one day she called me and suddenly broke up with me saying that she had to move to Japan. You know you remind me so much of her, even many things about you are similar to her but some major things are different, like your name and your looks even though they also slightly resemble her." Rambled Jungwon.

Oh so he still remembers me and is not over me?Well neither was I so could not blame him. I thought.

"Anyways I think I can sleep now that I have gotten that off my chest." Stated Jungwon.

I nodded and watched him go off to bed. Now I need to tell someone that I was Heewon.

I planned to tell someone in the morning, but as of now I went to sleep. 

In the morning

It was around 9am when I woke up, I saw Wonyoung still sleeping beside me. Just the the door burst open, it was Niki.

"WAKE UP!" Shouted Niki and dashed out the room.

Slowly Wonyoung started rubbing her eyes and sat up. We started talking about how obnoxious Niki was sometimes as a joke. We both got off bed and walked to the hall. 

Somehow everyone came in at the same time, and we saw Eunchae unnie sitting on the sofa scolling on her phone. 

"Oh hi guys, just tell the cooks what you want to eat and Wonhee, I'm going out with Yunjin unnie today." Said Eunchae

"Oh ok, say I said hi to Yunjin unnie." I replied. 

Soon Eunchae unnie left the house and we all were on the couch waiting for our waffles. Wonyoung and Sunghoon said they were not going to eat so we were just chatting when  Kyujin said she had to say something. 

"I got a boyfriend."  She calmly stated

"WHAT! WHO!?" Shrieked Jay

"You know your classmate Huening Kai." Kyujin nonchalantly said.

"I am your oppa why did I not know this!?" Questioned Jay

"Oh calm down its not the end of the world and we have been together for like almost 2 months." Kyujin shot back. 

Jay was still in shock. We all laughed see his face. We all congratulated Kyujin and our breakfast came. 

Words: 418

A/N: Sorry I did not update for a while, I forgot I had this Chapter in my drafts! And ik that the story is a bit slow rn but the next chapters will be very well, I dont know how to say it? The next chapters will be fast and like interesting?