7

Wonhee POV

"Damn girl, You look sexy!" Complimented Kyujin

I just laughed and we all went out to the hall where everyone was.

"Finally! Why do girls take so long to get ready!" Dramatically stated Sunoo

"Oh please! Not all girls take that long, You should say that to just Wonyoung and Wonhee!" Kyujin said bombastic side eyeing me and Wonyoung.

We all laughed and started to head out. 

"Hey Wonhee, don't you think your dress is a bit too revealing?" Quietly asked Jungwon

"No it's fine, I can handle myself." I replied without getting mad 

Then we all got in the car and started heading to the club. 

Around like 15mins later we reached. We all entered and went to do out own thing, well only Kyujin and Jake went to meet their partners. I got myself a red wine. Then a man dressed in a black approached me and started checking me out. I was disgusted to say the least.  Then he held my wrist and said.

"What could such a pretty lady be doing alone here?" 

I was terrified and did not know what to do just then I saw another hand take his hand off mine. It was Jungwon, thank god he was here, I might seem all strong and stuff but I was terrified just now. Luckly the man walked away.

"Why did you not do anything!? You said you could handle yourself, is this how!?" Shouted Jungwon over the loud music

For the first time in my life I was scared of Jungwon, he looked so scary just now. Tears started pooling at my eyes and I dashed out of the Club.

Jungwon POV

Shit! I fucked up! Why would I shout at her like that! I have to go after her! With that, I ran out of the Club as well. I saw her walking with her head down. I started running towards her, I was about to reach her side when I fell to the ground, pain engulfing me. My ankle hurt so bad.

Wonhee POV

I heard someone yell behind so I look back and saw Jungwon on the floor clutching his leg. I ran towards him and helped him stand up. I called our car to where we were. In around 3 minutes the car came and I helped Jungwon inside. Once we where inside, I smacked Jungwon on the shoulder. 

"Why did you run after me? Now look at you, your hurt!" I scolded

"I am sorry" is all he said. 

We got home and I remembered to tell everyone one else we were home so that they would not look for us. I took Jungwon into his and Heeseung's room. I got him seated and brought the first aid kit. I started to apply medicine on this ankle and then wrapped it. I looked up and he was staring into my eyes. I also looked into his eyes then his eyes moved down to my lips. He looked up again, almost as if asking for permission. I gave a small not and closed my eyes. 

We both leaned in and then...

words: 489

A/N: So as I said, this chapter is a lot more "interesting" and sorry for laving yall like this bit its for the ✨Drama and suspense✨. Anyways, I will try to upload more often now.