Epilogue 1

Jungwon POV

It has been three years since we started dating again. I love her so much and we are so happy.

I want to take it to the next step. 

I wanted to marry her. 

I wanted to surprise her. 

So first I made a plan. I asked her parents for consent and they agreed. Now I wanted to do this at Eunchae noona's wedding. I just needed to ask her. I would not do it if she did not allow me.

I knocked at her room door. She allowed me to come in.

"Noona...I know it is your wedding soon but can I propose to Wonhee at the end of it?" I aksed shyly

"OMG YES" She sounded excited so I was very happy. 

"Then could you throw the bouquet towards her at the and and I will propose right after that?" I ask.

"Perfect!" She said and clapped

I smiled and thanked her. 

Now I need a diamond ring.

Time Skip

I went shopping and bought this ring. I just loved it so much.

It just suited her so well

Now we just wait for the day. 

2 weeks later

Today is the day. 

Today 

Will

Propose

To 

The 

Love 

Of 

My 

Life

We shared a home and a room so she was getting ready. She was wearing this.

She looked like the most beautiful girl in the world

She looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. Her hair was in a braided bun with simple makeup. 

I was just wearing a black suit with my pocket square was the same colour as Wonhee's. 

Time Skip

Eunchae noona and Sangwon hyung just exchanged their vows.

"Now you may kiss the bride"

And kissed and everyone erupted in cheers. Wonhee even started crying a bit.

"Baby,  don't cry. Do you think Eunchae noona will be happy to see you cry?" I said and side hugged her.

She sniffed and nodded

Now we went to the party and I went to Eunchae noona to congratulate and ask about my plan. 

She told me she will throw it to Wonhee.

Now it was just time to wait.

"Ok guys! I am gonna throw the bouquet and lets see who will get married next!" She said and looked at me. 

I subtly brought Wonhee to the middle and Eunchae noona tossed the bouquet. 

It landed right in Wonhee's arms I got on one knee.

"Hong Wonhee, will you become mine? Will you marry me?" I asked and pulled out the ring.  I gulped out of nerves.

She just looked at me for a whole 10 seconds and I was getting nerves.

"YES! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!" She said and I slid the ring onto her finger and jumped and hugged her.

"Thank you so much yeobo" I say to her

I pick her up and spin her around.

I just love her so damn much!

Words: 491

A/N: I am sorry for not uploading last week but I really enjoyed writing this chapter. It was just so cute. What kind of vibe do you want for their wedding? I hope you liked it. I will put like 2-3 more epilogues before I finally end this book!

I'm bored and nosey so tell me about your day or interesting stories! Feel free to tell me! No one will judge you!

I hope you are doing well, have a good day/night!
Yours,

Author-nim