17

Wonhee POV

I finally found Jungmi unnie. She is Jungwon's older sister and she probably knows what happened to Jungwon! 

"Jungmi unnie!" I said and ran to her.

"You are Wonhee right?" She asked

"Ya, I just wanted to ask why is Jungwon not at school?" I ask

"Oh, he is having a really hard time and like he is very like emotionally hurt and our mom understands these kinds of things so she let him stay home" She answered 

"Oh, well could I come by today?" I ask, hopeful

"Sure! Maybe it could cheer him up" She said and I thanked her and ran back to my class.

I reached my class and turns out that all teachers have a meeting so we can do whatever we want.

I sat and thought about what Jungmi unnie said.

WAIT

NO WAY

DID HE HEAR SUNGHOON FAKE CONFESSING TO ME!?

NO

THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!

I NEED TO GO TO HIM RIGHT NOW AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING! 

EVEN ABOUT ME BEING HEEWON.  

I ran out of school and I didn't care if I would get in trouble. Eunchae unnie would probably understand. 

I got to his house out of breath and rung the bell. 

Mrs.Yang opened the door. 

"Hello Mrs.Yang! My name is Wonhee and I came to meet Jungwon. I heard he is not doing too well." I say and smile

"Oh sure dear! Just go up to his room!" She said with a cute smile. 

I took my shoes off and went up to his room.

I knocked and heard "Who is it" from Jungwon

"It's me Wonhee" I say and I just hear the door unlock

"What are you doing here?" He asks and he looks like he cried oceans. His cute cheeks are swollen. His boba eyes are red. It just crushes me to look at him in that state.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you with your boyfriend?" He asked a bit sarcastic. I felt so bad.

"Jungwon, Sunghoon doesn't like me and I don't like him. He likes Wonyoung and I was just helping him practise proposing" I said

"What what" He said in a low voice. 

"Wonyoung and him are together now!" I said

"O-Oh" He said looking down

"And I need to tell you something else but you might want to sit down" I say

"Ok?" He asked

"Ok let me finish before you say anything. I am your ex. I am Heewon. I just didn't tell you because I thought you would hate me for leaving you like that" I said and I also had tears in my eyes." 

He also had tears in his eyes and he was speechless. 

He looked shocked, betrayed, sad, and angry.

Words: 433

A/N: We are getting even closer to the end. I am really sorry for not uploading yesterday. I was out and I didn't have any pre written chapters and I didn't have time to write.

ALSO thank you so so so much for 1K. I can't believe I reached this milestone. I never thought I would this many reads on my first book. Thanks again. 

And please comment. I would love to see your guys thoughts!