9

Wonhee POV

It had been 2 days since I kissed Jungwon and not gonna lie it was one of the only things I could think about. Right now I was in class and he was at home because his ankle still wasn't better. Everything was pretty normal today. I was physics class when the bell rang indicating it was lunch. I went out and met up with everyone except Jungwon obviously. 

This was my outfit btw

We all were chatting when I heard an annoying voice, it was Sakura

We all were chatting when I heard an annoying voice, it was Sakura. Then I felt some could liquid being poured over my head! Sakura was pouring banana milk over my head! I wanted to rip her head off! I shouted in her face when she started shouting back showing photos on her phone of all of my friends and I posing with the outfits we wore to the club! 

"Why the fuck are you next to my wonnie!? huh!?" She shouted. 

"Don't you understand Sakura! He does not like you and you do not own him! He hates you, so do me and friends!" I shouted back.

Then I stood up, picked up my water and threw it in her face. 

"Awwww look, all that ugly makeup you wear is washing off. Your real face looks like a one a bitch would have." I said and walked off

I could tell she was embarrassed because she  was silent. I saw that Kyujin and Wonyoung ran up to me.

"Wonhee I'm so sorry! I was the one who uploaded the picture!" Wonyoung said with sadness

"No its fine. I want her to see more." I said smirking.

"Well, now since I'm covered in milk imp gonna skip, so cya" I said waving and taking my bag.

I think I might check up on Jungwon since we live near but first I'll clean up.

I got home, took a shower and changed.

My outfit btw

I started walking over to Jungwon's house which was 10 minutes away from mine

I started walking over to Jungwon's house which was 10 minutes away from mine. I reached his house and rang the door bell. I had been waiting for like 5 minutes and finally the door opened. 

I saw Jungwon using the handle to balance. I realised he was the one who open the door.

"Wonhee what are you doing here, what about school" He asked confused

"Oh I'll explain later, I just came to check up on you and just hang out." I said

"Sure! Come in" He said and I walked in.

"Why are you moving around!?" I asked

"No one is home so ya" He said shrugging 

"Well lets sit down" I said and started helping him get to his bedroom

Words: 469

A/N: I am so so so so sorry! I completely forgot to update as I had lots of test and work to do so I am really sorry for updating this late! I promise to update  on time from now on!