12

Wonhee POV 

Class was going to start is another 10 minutes and we had met everyone except Jungwon. But then we heard a couple shouts and we looked down the hall to see a bunch of girls surrounding someone, Sakura in the front. I think we all assumed it was Jungwon since we all sprinted down the hall. 

We saw Jungwon in the middle holding on to his locker with his eyes closed. Normally he would just escape but I think since he hurt his foot be was not able to. Then Sakura started marching towards me and grabbed my hair forcefully.

"YOU BITCH! YOU DID THIS TO MY WONNIE RIGHT!?" She shouted in my face.

I was so done that I slapped her in the face and she was about to punch me when Jungwon said this. 

"Sakura! Stop this instant! I am not yours and Wonhee did not do anything! If you do anything to one of my friends consider yourself out of my life, not that I ever even let you in!" He shouted full of rage 

"Oh and don't ever call me wonnie again" He said trying to calm down

"Everyone leave right now" Heeseung commanded 

Though they did not want to they left anyways. 

"Jungwon! Why did you come to school!?" Asked Sunghoon.

"Well I did not want to miss too much so I came" He replied

"Fine but since you can not escape just stay around us for now" Jay said

Jungwon just nodded and we started walking to our classes. Jungwon, Wonyoung, Kyujin, and I were going to our first class. It was Chemistry. The worst part was that I had to sit with Sakura. I internally rolled my eyes.

Jungwon POV

 I was so mad right now. Like how the fuck can Sakura even dare to touch one of my friends!? And out of all of my friends how dare she touch Wonhee!? Wait? What did I say just now? Am I starting to like Wonhee? Will I finally be able to be over Heewon? Maybe it was since she reminded me of  Heewon? I don't even know?! I think I like Wonhee! But- This is so confusing! Why are feelings like this!?

Well I felt so bad because she had to get hurt from Sakura because of me!

"Wonhee, are you ok?" I asked

"Ya don't worry!" She said smiling 

It made me feel better but then I remembered that she has to sit next to Sakura. I felt so bad. If only my ankle was better then I would have done something. 

"Well just tell me if she does anything else to you" I said

"Ok just don't worry too much" She said

I nodded and entered class while holding onto Kyujin's arm for support since it was hard to walk.

Words: 459

A/N: Well there is not much to say since I uploaded on time! And I just want to tell you I am going to have an Enhypen Murder Mystery soon so please look forward to it!