chapter 01

road to you , chapter one .

tokyo , somewhere .

short distance drive .

the drive was filled with silence . i looked out the window to avoid making eye contact . but i could feel his eyes glancing at me from time to time . thinking deeply about a perfect plan to escape from the Koreans' grip , i forgot to ask one important question.

" where are we going ? "

" heard of bonten ? " he replied, his eyes fixed on the streets. " japan's top criminal or ... something ... ? " i trailed off. what if this guy is in bonten ? oh hell , he would kidnap me and literally eat me raw !

" well ... i'm bonten's number 2 . " i widened my eyes in shock , my hands suddenly gripping the seat so hard that my nails dug into it . now I was scared . he's definitely going to kidnap me now , for sure .

" but don't worry , i'll take you to Bonten's headquarters and inform my boss that you will be staying here , cuz i think i know you from somewhere ." he bluntly said as if it were nothing significant .

" eh ? "

he looked at me with his pretty blue eyes . " you're running away ... right ? " is he a stalker ? what if he stalked me and knows that i'm an assassin ? i slowly nodded , chewing on my dry lips . 

" so that's why i'm offering you a place to stay . " he is seriously trying to kidnap me by pretending to be nice . i gulped , wondering if I should ask him . " uhm , i , uh , ahem . " i stuttered really hard. he cocked his head to the side as he side his veiny hand over the wheel , turning the car , a question mark popped up.

" are you going to kidnap me ? " closing my eyes and covering them with my hands . the answer was unexpected . he chuckled lightly , i could feel the engine slowing down.

"why would i ? " is he even a bonten member ? he's so nice and damn fine . ( girl u simping for ur brother rn 😳 )

" we're here , by the way . " he quickly opened the door as i mirrored his actions . he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the building before anyone else could see us . 

again, the elevator ride was filled with silence, but he decided to break it this time . " are you japanese ? " he asked . oh, what a strange question ... but I gave him my honest answer since I trusted him based on his actions . 

" um ... i'm half japanese and half korean . So , um , i escaped from south korea a few hours ago because they wanted to do something with me that I didn't really like ... they are still chasing me wherever i go . it just gave me this uneasy feeling , that's why i came back to Japan . " i explained as i just realised i was blabbering some personal information to a stranger . but he just nodded and made a 'o' shaped mouth under his mask , i actually wonder how he looks under that ... what if he's even more alluring ?

the elevator door dinged open , and it was revealed to be some sort of ... living room . did everyone live here ? we both stepped into the living room , i admired the surroundings . it was actually clean and organised , seeing that there was no maids . the room featured a spacious couch , a large wall-mounted television , a gorgeous chandelier hanging from the ceiling , and various pictures . the aroma of food filled the air , engulfing my senses.

my gaze swept across the room until another man walked in.

" are you fucking serious sanzu ? another whore ? "

EDITED .