여덟.

I was playing Genshin Impact in my room, with music blasting in my ears

I was playing Genshin Impact in my room, with music blasting in my ears. I heard a yell amidst my loud music. I removed my headphones and remained motionless.But there was nothing there anymore, so I shrugged it off and was about to put my headphones back on when I heard something being thrown. Right next door.

It seems like Rindou was irritated by something minor. Eh, he can handle it on his own.I heard the door next to mine creak open, followed by footsteps approaching my room. Three knocks were placed on my door.

"Come in." My eyes remained fixed on the screen.

"My AC is broken." He complained as he flopped onto my bed, not even caring that it was a female's bed.

"So...?"

"its fucking hot and I can't sleep at night." He kicked his legs while glancing at my screen.

"Go to your brother." I ordered instead of suggesting. I stretched my arms and yawned.

"He brings women every night." I stared at him with a poker face, a look that conveyed my indifference.

"The walls are not soundproof." I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes. "Fine, go to Haru-nii then." i stood up and walked towards my closet, remembering that i have a mission with Ran.

"No. Just no." he said firmly, his tone probably said that he hated Haru.  As I put on a hoodie, I wondered if he was intentionally trying to make it obvious.Did he intentionally break his air conditioner to sleep with me? was it intentional? or was the air conditioner actually broken?

"Let me see your AC." i bluntly said, walking towards to the door as his eyes were still on me. he stood up and went behind me, both of us going to his room.

to my surprise, his room was clean and organised, unlike himself. his room was similar to mines, except his view was WAY better then mines. i was jealous.

(this but bigger)

(this but bigger)

he had a couple books and manga on his shelf, his table with a lamp that was turned off, a book opened on the desk and his glasses. The bed was unmade and the pillows were messy, some clothes on the side of the bed. there were a few pictures, mostly of him and his brother, were hung on the wall.I noticed the AC controller on the floor, so I picked it up and turned towards the malfunctioning AC. I couldn't deny that the room was hella hot. i pressed the buttons, but looks like he wasn't lying after all. it was actually broken.

"i wouldn't lie to you. i don't wanna sleep with you anyways." I scoffed and set the controller aside. then, something else caught my attention, it was the pair of jellyfish earring he was WEARING. right, wearing. I scanned his room and noticed that he had other earrings and accessories, which matched his gangster vibe. but he chose to wear the childish one. i cheekily grinned, and pointed at his earring. a small blush came on his cheeks and flicked my forehead.

"stop doing that!" i complained, and crossed my arms, pouting my lips. "no." ugh, meanie!

"whatever." i muttered, waving this off, and went out of my room. and for some reason, he was following me. I saw Ran, who was about to knock on my door.

'oh he hates me, so enemies to lovers?' i chuckled at the thought.

"Oh! there you are!" he exclaimed, showing me a smile. I nodded and smiled with my eyes closed. right when i missed the cheesy smirk from Ran to Rindou who just rolled his eyes.

"are you jealous?" Ran teased Rindou, i was confused, i turned around to see Rindou who was biting his lip, with light pink painted on his ears, his eyes fixed in front of me. i titled my head, but i have a mission to run, so i forgot about it real fast.

"i'll come back before 3am." I said, heading to the elevator with Ran following behind me. "drink water and don't kill yourself!" i yelled from the lift and waved.

"you too."

the lift went down, i might've not heard what he replied, since he was so quiet. But i saw Ran grinning from ear to ear, something making him excited? "what's wrong?" I asked with a hint of concern in my voice. "Oh, it's nothing, Rindou is just not himself, it's like he's an entirely new person in front of you." he replied as the lift door dinged open. "really?", i looked at him. "yeah." He smiled, which just left me more curious.