다섯.

Haruchiyo Sanzu is standing right in front of me

Haruchiyo Sanzu is standing right in front of me. My brother. He is currently in Bonten, along with my other brother, Takeomi Akashi. Where is Senju? Don't tell me... he's dead. Please, not now. Not now, when I need him. The only people who probably know where he is are Haru nii-chan and Omi nii-chan, right? I immediately asked Haru nii-chan without hesitation.

"Where is Senju?" Everyone fell silent, pleading, "no... not him too."

"i-i don't know." Haru dropped his hands, looking down at the floor.

"Do you two know each other?" Mikey asked, glancing at me. "yea... we're siblings."

"Good. Not another whore." The long-haired male hissed, crossing his arms. "WHAT DID YOU CALL MY SISTER YOU FUCKING COCONUT LOOKING BIT-"

"woh chill down man-" the taller male with purple hair pulled my brother back as Haru tried to break free. 

I found myself staring into the same pair of eyes. His violet orbs locked with mine. Do I need to add anything else? He looked stunning with his unique jellyfish hairstyle, which somehow complemented his droopy eyes, possibly due to the colour. Who wouldn't fall in love with such an alluring jellyfish? His eyes remained locked with mine, which was the best part.What am I doing now? Fangirling again? I feel like I'm in some K-Drama right now...

"Staring is rude, you know." He said bluntly, blinking, which caught me off guard, and I quickly sat down. HE LOVES ME NOT. I could only roll my eyes, pretending that being mean to him was some love language. He scoffed, LIKE OMG KIRA WHY DID YOU DO THAT HE JUST HATES YOU MORE NOWWWWW.

"i wasn't staring."I pout my lips, cross my arms, and close my eyes. Why are hot guys always such a meanie? "Yes, Sanzu and his sister are both equally crazy."

"I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW?"

"No."

Mikey chuckled lightly as I stomped on the floor like a 5-year-old. I glanced at him and saw a small smile on his face. Although it doesn't match his dark eye bags, it seems like he's enjoying the moment.

In the meeting room, everyone remained silent, as there was no topic of conversation. Mikey told us that we could all go, so we were about to.

"Shall we go out?"A man, who appeared to be the safest and good with children, asked to be honest. We all agreed and I headed towards the door. until-

BANG!

"당신을 찾았습니다... 가벼운 인물." (found you...The Light Figure)

My hands quickly shot up next to my head. Everyone froze. A man in his mid-30s held a gun, pointing it at me, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.He finally found me, huh?

"Everyone, stay still." I spoke in Japanese to prevent the men from understanding.He is a leader of certain government groups, although they are all the same to me anyways.

"나와 함께 무엇을 원하십니까?" (what do you want with me?)I surrendered, keeping my hands raised."잘 알잖아."(you know damn well), I rolled my eyes and slowly dropped my hands. I searched my pockets, but found no weapon. Looks like there will be blood on my hands.

"나한테서 영원히 숨을 수 있을 것 같아?"(Think you can hide from me forever?) He cackled, tilting his head back, while I ignored his actions. "본텐에 가도 소용없어, 달링." (It's pointless to go to Bonten, darling.), "더러운 입으로 날 그렇게 부르지 마." (don't call me with that filthy mouth of yours.) i rolled my eyes, disgusted.

He chuckled and walked forward, the gun right in front of my forehead."내가 이기게 해줘, 현아.그러면 너에게 아무 일도 일어나지 않을 거야."(let me win, Hyun.then nothing will happen to you, absolutely nothing.)

"내가하지 않으면 어떻게합니까?" (and what if I don't?) I asked, slowly raising my hands in the air as a precaution. "나는 그들 앞에서 당신을 섹스 할 것입니다." (i will fuck you in front of them)

"그런 일이 일어나지 않을까 두렵습니다."(i'm afraid that wouldn't happen) another voice interrupted, coming from behind me. His hands gently held my raised right wrist while his other hand wrapped around my waist. I didn't know this jellyfish could speak Korean. That means he has been listening to us all along!

"왜 그런데?"(and why is that?)The man tightly held the gun, prepared to shoot me at any moment.

"I will not allow anyone to fuck with what's mine."