십.

We returned from the warehouse, and I wearily made my way to my room

We returned from the warehouse, and I wearily made my way to my room. I enjoyed a warm shower as the water gently dripped down my shoulder, feeling a sense of relaxation wash over me. I changed into comfortable sleepwear, as it is currently 4am. I stretched my arms and let out a yawn when I suddenly remembered that Rindou was sleeping over tonight. RINDOU!HE HAD TO ASK ME INSTEAD OF SOMEONE ELSE! HOW LUCKY AM I? I think I might have a crush on him. Do I like him? But I don't think he likes me back. Eh, whatever. BUT- HE'S SINGLE...RIGHT?I jumped and squealed in excitement, thinking about him. 

His sharp jawline, defined collarbone, and fingers - literally something made from the Gods. Is he a masterpiece from a museum? I found myself knocking on his door, but there was no response. I could hear faint moans coming from Ran's room, causing me to cringe. I knocked on Rindou's door again, this time louder. He was probably IGNORING me because I was being an annoying pest. 

I slammed opened the door, only to find it empty.Instead of searching for the male, I heard a noise.water likely came from the bathroom, indicating that someone was probably showering. I admired his room, tracing my finger along the table and books. I ended up lying on his bed, scrolling through Instagram.

"What the fuck-" he was cut off as I sat up, widening my eyes. He was dressed in nothing but short sweatpants, his wet hair dripping onto the floor. He used a towel to dry his hair, his SIX PACK- i couldn't help but steal a glance at his well-defined six-pack. I blushed and bit my lip, unable to hide my smile.He sighed and noticed my expression, oh, and he smirked alright.I knew he would tease me. "Are you alright? You're quite red." He gently touched my forehead, leaning in towards me. He was still shirtless, with water droplets on his face and his lips slightly parted, as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"U-uh-m. I'm fine," I stuttered, feeling embarrassed. I removed his hand from my forehead and realised that it was warm, but only because of his touch."Are you sure?"He leaned in further, smirking. our lips were no more then inches away, our noses touching ever so slightly. it took me a second realise what he was doing, now it was my turn to smirk. 

I gently wrapped my hands around his head, tracing random shapes, until both of my hands were resting on the back of his head. "If you wanted to kiss me, why didn't you say so earlier?" i teased him, but he didn't even bother, he closed his eyes and our lips were about to smash.

about.

"Rindou-" i pushed him away and he picked up the hair dryer that was right next to him in that position, he turned on the hair dryer as his brother poked his head out of the door. i gave him a small smile, and blinked.

"oh? I had no idea you two were dating! sorry to disturb you~" Ran playfully entered his brother's room, accompanied by a woman. She had a large chest, ample curves, and heavy makeup. of course, everyone would like her. "WE'RE NOT!" We both yelled simultaneously, our voices carrying over the noise of the hair dryer for Ran and the woman to hear.

The woman glared at me and scoffed, crossing her arms. i literally tried to think of everything that i've done to her, but i literally met her just now!

"Anyways-"

 she went up to Ran and literally kissed him while he wrapped his hands around her waist, deciding to not continue his sentence. like what the fuck bitch.

i looked at them with a disgust face, Rindou literally blowed the hair dryer at Ran with the hottest temperature. But he's not bothering, so... I quickly stood up and unplugged the hair dryer while Rindou looked at me with a confused expression. Ran started to take off her dress, while the woman unbuttoned his suit. 

Rindou's mouth shaped a 'o' and he stood up from his seat, he grabbed me by the wrist and we quickly left his room, leaving the two who were making out right now. "your brother...is weird. he can sex without ac. isn't that going to be hot?" i said as i entered my room, Rindou following me, he just ignored me.

"he can sex anywhere and anyone. i don't care about his whores."

"if he can sex with anyone... does that mean he tried gay sex? or a threesom-"

"shut the fuck up how the hell would i know?"

"no homo!" she giggled.