일곱.

I headed towards the elevator, but a voice halted me

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw the person I didn't want to see. I furrowed my eyebrows and told him. "Shopping...duh."I explained to him as if it were clear, but it wasn't.

"Are you seriously considering going out freely when a whole country is chasing after you?"He asked, hands in pockets.

"Whatever, Mom."I wanted to wave him off, but it seems like he wouldn't leave and stay out of my business.

"I'm coming with you." I gave him a disapproving look, but he ignored it and went back to his room to change into casual clothes. He also grabbed his car keys.

"Let's go." I observed him wearing an oversized purple sweater and black jeans, along with earrings and Converse shoes to complete his outfit.

"Didn't know you had fashion sense, Mom.""I said as we entered the elevator, and my forehead was flicked.

"Hey!"I placed my hand on my forehead and glared at him, but he completely ignored me.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏>>>

"Rin! Look!"I seized his wrist and pulled him into an earring shop. My attention was drawn to a pair of purple jellyfish earrings.

"Rindou!"I held the earring up to his ear while he looked at me with a puzzled expression."It's a match!"I giggled when I felt something on my ear. It was Rindou holding a pair of earrings shaped like pink jellyfish."I'm not a jellyfish! You are!" I argued that he only took the purple earring I was holding and dragged me to the cashier.

Before I could retrieve my wallet, he had already paid with his black card. He was dragging me around even though I'm the one shopping here! I gazed at him as his eyes remained focused on the road.

"I have an idea." He said bluntly and stopped by some shops. I tilted my head, wondering what it could be. He took one purple jellyfish earring and one pink jellyfish earring and gave them to me.

"Huh?"

"Then, we're matching" OH! HOW SWEET OF HIM NOW! I smiled and thanked him, noticing a small blush on his cheeks as he focused on the earrings.

"Let's put it on!"I made a suggestion and he nodded in agreement.He looked adorable in those childish earrings, even though they didn't really suit him. I only giggled at him as he looked away and crossed his arms. After shopping for clothes, we returned to the headquarters.

I decided to call it a day, but it became even better when Sanzu greeted me with a bone-crushing hug and told me to not ignore his twenty calls and messages again.