아홉.

We entered the club, scanning the crowd for any potential traitors

We entered the club, scanning the crowd for any potential traitors. Luckily, Haru didn't come with us; otherwise, he would be drunk by now. The individuals in Bonten who betrayed others were three men, likely acting as perverts attempting to engage in inappropriate behaviour with unsuspecting women.

"Found them." "I whispered just loud enough for Ran to hear, and we quickly split up, heading in different directions."I intentionally bumped into the traitor, taking advantage of his drunken state and lack of recognition. The plan worked successfully.

"Hey, girli-" I didn't even want him to finish his sentence. I swiftly struck the back of his neck, rendering him unconscious.I noticed Ran in the distance, standing next to two bodies on the ground. His gaze urged me to enter the nearby truck with one of the bodies, so I complied, even though it was a struggle to carry the putrid body.

We arrived promptly at a warehouse, where we were greeted by all the executives of Bonten. I suppose they had never witnessed my abilities before, but it seemed that Haru would be taking charge of the pleasure.

"Kira!" I turned my head towards the voice and saw the unmistakable pink mullet. I greeted him with a crooked smile. But I knew he was an overprotective brother, so naturally, he bombarded me with a series of concerned questions.

"Where did you go? Did you get injured? Do-" I cut him off, signalling that Mikey had just arrived. He was eating the taiyaki I had brought for him a few hours ago. He coughed and brushed off his pants, pretending nothing had happened, while Takeomi chuckled from afar. Haru glared at his older brother, expressing annoyance, as he took out his pills and swallowed them.

As soon as I heard muffled screams, I quickly turned around and saw three men, drenched in sweat, with wide eyes and desperate expressions, begging for help and sparing them. Haru toyed with the gun in his hands and aimed it at the one in the centre."i fucking hate traitors." He coldly spat, but Mikey intervened.

"let Kira kill them." 

Even though his back was facing us, he gave me a sidelong glance. I nodded, revealing a never-before-seen weapon - an advanced Korean-made gun, utilising state-of-the-art technology. "Woh." Haru muttered, his gaze fixed on the weapon. 

"Any final words?" I asked all three of them, but only silence greeted me in response.

"Great! Jesus is not looking forward to meeting you soon!" I smiled and shot a single bullet through one of the men's stomach, creating a large hole. And to everyone's surprise, the single bullet that passed through the hole split in half and struck the other males in the head in return. Korea possesses unprecedented weapons that were previously unimaginable. I picked up the bullet from the side and put it back into the gun. 

"Huh?" Haru pointed at the weapon and asked. "Recycling.I want to hide my actions by using bullets that are not easily traceable."I informed them about the new weapon, and they were shocked to see such an unusual and abnormal weapon.

"Mikey, do you want one?" I turned around and our eyes met, his gaze piercing mine.He shrugged and hummed simultaneously.I threw a new weapon at him, and he caught it in midair. "that one... can kill people with the push of a button!" i smiled.