열하나.

We laughed all night, or rather, all morning, ignoring the moans emanating from the adjacent room

We laughed all night, or rather, all morning, ignoring the moans emanating from the adjacent room.We watched a horror movie that I suggested, but I was too scared and hid behind Rindo for half of the movie. He didn't find it scary at all, so he fell asleep with his head hanging down. I did my best to carry him to the bed, as if he were a princess, and he was already snoring. Lucky him, already fast asleep.

i mean- its 5am.I sat down beside him and gently placed my hand on his head. I patted him as if he were a dog and stared at his face. He appeared very calm, but it didn't help me to fall asleep. And because I could hear increasing moans from the room next to us, I decided to play some Genshin, calming down my ears from those...stuff.

After all, i wasn't tired anyways. In a split second, I was getting up, when I felt a hand firmly pulling me down, then holding my waist and a face pressed against the nape of my neck.  Ifelt the warmth of his breath on my neck, causing me to blush. Fortunately, he was asleep.

i think.

i think he was asleep...right?

I turned around, relieved to see his eyes still closed and his hands tightly holding onto my waist, pulling me closer. My hands instinctively moved to his face, with my right hand gently cupping his cheek and my left hand playfully tapping his nose. 

He clearly hated me doing that, so he tightened his grip on me even more. Now my head was buried against his chest (he was wearing something). His chin was resting on top of my head. little did i know, I fell into a deep sleep, surrounded by his scent throughout the night.

<3

The sunlight warmed my skin, causing me to open my eyes. Rindou's sleeping face was the first thing to greet me on a new day. "Cute," I murmured, gently caressing his cheek while still held in his grasp.Then, I noticed a small smile forming on his lips. Could it be that he had been listening to me all along, perhaps even dreaming?NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING.

"Hmm... but you're cuter." He opened his violet eyes with a slight smirk on his face. Now it was my turn to flick his forehead, causing chaos. I began kicking him while he held me tightly in a hug, but I eventually found an opening and took the opportunity to escape.

Instead of getting out of bed, I accidentally ended up on top of him. "Ha."I mouthed, grinning with joy. "...ha." without me even seeing how it happened.He was on top of me, holding my wrists down.I noticed his shirt hanging down, revealing his chest and a slight view of his six pack-

This is not the best time, KIRA! i slapped myself mentally. He must have noticed me looking at his chest, and now he's going to tease me again! rude!I felt a leg between mine, as he leaned forward, his hot breath on my skin and in my ear. "You're so naughty~" He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine as I listened to his morning voice.

his morning voice is literally another fucking level.

I could sense him smirking against my skin, his lips grazing below my ears. I closed my eyes, fearing what he might do to me. "And you know... naughty girls are always punished~" He whispered, gently licking my ear. THIS GUY... 

"umh... i need some water, you know... I'm thirsty!" I broke into a sweat, unaware that when I sat up, his lips were right in front of mine.He continued to hold my wrist as his arms moved to my waist. I found myself sitting on his lap, with my legs locked together.

"a-are you single?" SHIT KIRA! THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? I blurted out the question without thinking and immediately felt embarrassed. I looked down, trying to hide my face. "What do you think?"His index and middle fingers lifted my chin, gazing into my blue hues.I shrugged, eager for his response.He chuckled softly and said, "You sound like a whore."He glanced at my wall, possibly checking if his brother and that woman were having morning sex.

morning?

I glanced at the digital clock and saw that it was 2:07 PM.shit. "It's 2pm," I muttered. He mimicked the surprised expression."That doesn't mean we can't have fun~" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "I am a virgin." telling him, I am a 22-year-old woman, currently single because fictional characters took over me and still haven't lost my virginity.I t's strange for people of my generation these days."Me too, then." He answered, and the way his lips moved...

"What do you mean by 'then'?"Now it was his turn to shrug. His teasing expression turned into a normal one. "eh, what-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I instinctively pushed him away. He quickly grabbed a manga from my shelf and sat in my chair, pretending to read while hugging his knees and holding the book in front of him. While I sat on the bed, it felt as if I had just awakened from the deep slumber.

"come... in."I yawned and stretched my arms. I was greeted by Haru and Ran, who had their heads poking through the door.

"Good! You guys aren't making out!" Ran exclaimed with a flowery aura around him, clapping his hands. While Haru frowned at him, his expression transformed into a cheerful one when he saw me waking up. 

"Kira!" He smiled and patted my head. I hummed in response, enjoying the comforting touch of his large hands."When did you sleep last night?"He asked, his tone tinged with slight concern as usual. "ughm, 5am?" I wasn't lying. He probably doesn't care anyway. It was Senju who always lectured me about having a bad sleeping schedule.

"Wonder what Senju would say..." I giggled as I watched Rindou having a conversation with his brother. "Let's eat pancakes!" Haru smiled, while Rindou looked at him with a perplexed expression, as if he never saw my brother smiled.

"Yay!"I smiled back at him. Haru then lifted me up like a baby and piggybacked me to the elevator, just like we used to. "They are definitely stranger than us," Rindou muttered, glancing at my back as we left. 

"Don't say that!" Ran slapped his younger sibling on the back of his head to wake up from his dream talking and join the two pinkettes for a midday pancake meal.