Regrets

Demi's POV
I guess you can say that i'm very lost in my life and in my relationship with Cas. I know I have been hurting her but she hasn't even tried talking to me. I saw the sadness in her eyes when she would tell me that she loved me and I never said it back. I didn't know who to believe or what to believe at this point. I have been trying to figure out a new direction for my career because I feel like I'm just stagnant and just trying to please everyone. Edge approached me a few weeks ago , telling me about this faction he is going to be building. How it will allow us as wrestlers to stop holding back from the opinions from others and the rules set in place, how we can just completely be ourselves and unlock a new potential in ourselves. I have been interested in it since I know I'd fit into the character well, I'm a brutal fighter.  Edge eventually convinced me and began telling me how Liv was holding me back and that Cas was the main reason I wasn't successful in my career. That she was purposefully trying to keep a title off of me and was setting me up for failure. That she never cared about our relationship or that she never loved me , I was just a good trophy to have around her arm. I didn't want to believe it at first but then Liv and I started losing in our matches and I was getting really frustrated with it. Over time I guess I just started to believe everything that Edge told me about Cas. Now look at where it got me, heartbroken, angry, lonely and depressed. I lost the one person that fought for me daily even when I did all of those awful things to her. I sat in the locker room as I watched her walk out with tears streaming down her face as she said her final goodbye to me. "Fuck" I screamed as I punched the metal locker next to me, as I cried. "So why did you do it ." I turned around and saw Charlotte standing there with a straight face. I wiped my tears away as I looked at her then the floor , trying to find the words I wanted to say. " Well, Im waiting Ripley." She started tapping her foot as she huffed impatiently. "I don't know. I was lost , confused, selfish, a complete bitch. I never wanted to hurt her Charlotte, I swear, I love her more than anything." She just rolled her eyes at me as she pushed past me but stopped and turned around. " Do you realize the gravity of the situation you put her in? How  you risked her health, mental and physical health? She could of lost her job because of your lack of care, because why. The alcohol was better for you than talking to your fiancée, or was it when other bitches were coming on to you. If I go ask Priest , is he gonna tell me that this was the first Bitch you kissed?" I looked at her with guilt written all over my face as she ripped into me. " I fucked up Flair, I really fucked up. I didn't mean for her to be placed in a situation like this , I never wanted this to happen. I never kissed anyone else other than the one girl , ask Priest. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt her." she pressed her lips together as she looked at me. " It's not me that you should be asking for forgiveness or apologizing to Rhea. It's the poor girl that gave you everything you've ever asked for, and the father that once Idolized you as his prized wrestler. You never meant for this to happen because you let it happen Rhea. You let others convince you that she was what " A hinder" to your career. When she boosted your career, she made you into a better wrestler. She gave you matches that pushed you harder , made you work harder, made you want it.  She saw you as one of the most dominant women in the division. She believed that you'd be the one wrestler to actually beat me." I looked at Charlotte as I felt my heart break when I heard the truth from Charlotte. How everything now makes sense and I let my own ego and emotions get clouded when she was making me a better wrestler. God I really fucked up, She loved me when I was showing her that I hated her. " Rhea you need to believe me when I say this, She never wanted to leave you. She told me that she would never leave because she loved you. She wanted to support you through whatever this is. You broke her, you made her believe you didn't love her until you got scared. I've known her for years , I've never seen her love someone as deeply as she loved YOU."  I just let myself slide down the back of the lockers as I let myself break, feeling everything that she probably felt for weeks as I treated her awful. I lost her, I lost the love of my life because of my own stupid actions. "What do I do Flair? How can I fix this?" I flicked my eyes back up to her as she stood there, as she thought for a moment. " We'll Rhea , that's on you how to fix it. But if I was you, I'd fight like hell to prove it to her that you want her back, and I'd wouldn't give up until she told me too." I nodded as I knew I had to win her back but I had to figure out how. I knew a few ways but there was one idea that stood out to me. I heard her sigh as she knelt down next to me as she placed my head on her shoulder, allowing me to cry on it. " I'm sorry I treated you like you weren't a friend and that I got in your face. I should have known better." She nodded her head as she sat there quietly with me. We sat there for a few minutes as I just thought about everything and what was going to happen over time. " You know when you go home you're gonna be by yourself, I suggest that you take that time and really work on yourself." she said as she tapped my knee signaling that she was getting up. "Good luck Rhea. I hope you really prove me wrong , and win her back. In all honesty, if I was her , I'd try everything to ruin you." I didn't say anything as I didn't want to because that's exactly what Cas should be doing. I stayed in the locker room for a while as I didn't want to leave to head back to an empty house and bed. I pulled my phone out as I went to try and call Cas, straight to voicemail. I sighed as I looked at my phone , seeing the background as it was when we went to the beach together.