Snap

Cas POV
    I did everything I could do in my control to make sure my dad and my sisters were taken care of before I left to head back to Florida to take over the company for a while. I finished putting the groceries so bought for them away and making sure that everything for my dad regarding my mom's affairs was taking care of. I went back upstairs and into my room seeing Demi packing our things, making sure that we had everything and that nothing was left behind. "Hey baby, how are you doing today." She looked at me with kind eyes and a soft smile. I pushed past her, going into the bathroom and grabbing a few things that I wanted to bring home instead of leaving. "Cas?" I looked over to my wife who gave me a worried look as she rested against the door. "I'm fine Demi. I'm just trying to get everything because we have to leave and make it home for the dogs and I need to get arena tonight early to make everything is ready and things are in order." Pushing past her again, throwing then small things into my suitcase, letting out a small sigh. I felt Demi wrap her arms around my waist , resting her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck sweetly. It felt nice and comforting but I couldn't let myself feel anything right now. "What can I help with right now?" She asked me, kissing me a few more times before I pushed off of her. "There's nothing you can do Demi. Let's go or I'm going to be late and I don't want to hear shit from anyone about the head of the company late." She grabbed my wrist as I looked at her. "Cas, I'm worried about you. I know you're pushing me away from you and I know you need to grieve the way you need. But you don't have to do this on your own baby, I'm here for you , to help you through this." I saw the love and the sadness in her eyes but all I could feel is anger. "Just like you help me through our relationship right." I pulled my hand back as I heard the hurt in her voice as I walked out of the room. I made it outside to the rental and throwing my bag in the back as I went to the driver seat and started the car. I heard Demi throwing her bag in and slamming the door to the trunk , breaking me out of my thoughts. "Your dad is looking for you, love." She whispered to me as she stood by the door waiting for me to come out. "Okay." I took a few deep breaths , jumping out of the car and heading back inside to find my dad and sisters waiting for me.  I saw my dad fighting back tears as I went to hug him first, his arms held me tightly as he took a deep breath. "Things will be fine here sweetheart. Live your best life with Demi, go travel and explore the world with her. Treasure your marriage the way I treasured mine, Demi loves you Cassandra. I'll come back to the company once I feel ready, but don't let yourself drown in work." I didn't respond back because everything he said I was going to either do or do the opposite.  He kissed my temple before letting go, I saw Demi hugging my sisters as they cried in her arms. I knew that we shouldn't be leaving so fast but with the dogs not here with us and then the company. I needed a distraction, I needed to busy myself from everything that I was feeling.

     The ride to the airport and back home was nothing but silence between me and Demi. She was being so kind,respectful and honestly a great wife. I felt guilty for the way I acted earlier towards her but I couldn't help it.  She pulled her truck into the driveway , opening the garage door. "What time do you need to be there tonight?" she asked me as I stared at the garage. "I'm gonna go get ready now and leave within the hour. Tomorrow our flights to raw are leaving around 12 so we will have to go straight to the arena right after we land." She nodded as she got out of her truck and walked over to my side to help me out but I jumped out when she reached me. I looked at her as I saw the anger but then hurt in her face.  I grabbed my own bag and made my way back into the house as the dogs were so excited to see us as they jumped all over me and then Demi when she came into the mud room. "Guys enough, Go!" I raised my voice as the dogs immediately stopped as Zeus tucked his head and ran down the hallway as Barry hung his down. "Cas that was uncalled for. They were excited to see you after not seeing you for almost a week. They are dogs , they don't understand what you're going through. You didn't need to yell at them." Demi looked at me as her voice was slightly angry. " Well they should know better than jumping on us like that. I'm not fucking having this conversation with you. I have more important shit to do." I stormed out of the room and down the hallway, making my way upstairs to get ready. I slammed the bathroom door as I screamed out of frustration, swiping my hand across my vanity, breaking everything as it crashed on the floor. "FUCK." I pushed my hair back keeping  my hands in my hair as I looked at everything, feeling the warm tears falling down my face. "Cas , are you okay. What was that loud crash." I heard the door trying to open but I quickly locked the door, resting my head against it. "Baby." I heard her voice crack as I silently sobbed knowing I'm acting irrationally, I'm spiraling in emotions.
    I eventually got ready, wearing my all black suit as I finished my makeup. I looked at all the broken glass and my jewelry on the floor next to my vanity. I grabbed my phone, quickly walking out of the room as I saw Demi sitting in the bed as she stood up quickly. "Cas." I saw her face as it was worried, her eyes were red and puffy. "Stay home tonight, take a break for yourself. This isn't good for you." I rolled my eyes as I walked back downstairs, grabbing my work bag from my office , my keys and wallet as I heading to the door.  "Cas , please. You're going to burn yourself doing this. You need to morn and grieve. I know you said you have to pay the bills but i'm making enough right now to cover everything. Take time off and morn babe." I looked at her as I licked over my teeth. "You don't get to tell me what I should be doing or not be doing. Just because we're married now doesn't change the fact that you still have a lot more trust that needs to be established with me. Just because my mom died doesn't mean you get a free pass." I watched her face falter as my words hit her like a rock, hearing me throwing the past in her face. I took a deep breath as I knew what I said was uncalled for but before I could say anything she kissed me goodbye and told me to be safe driving. I saw Zeus sitting down the hallway as I heard him whimper as he held his head down and went towards the living room.