Australia

Cas Pov
   "Oh Demi over here!" I turned my head to the left to see an older women and a gentleman waving their hands, while a younger woman and male smiled. I looked over to Demi whose face was full of life, letting go of her hand as I pushed her to the people I assumed are her family.
She ran to them as she embraced them tightly , her mother kissing her head as her dad wrapped her in his arms.

        I walked over there as I stood close not wanting to interfere with their reunion.
Demi let them go as she turned around, reaching her hand out for mine and intertwining them. 

"Mom , Dad. you remember my wife Cassandra."

 She looked at me proudly as she called me her wife , watching her eyes and looking at me with her smile that lit the whole room.

I looked over to her parents who welcomed me quickly into their arms. "It's so lovely to see you again sweetheart. We've been telling Calista so many good things about you." 

Her mom spoke so softly and warmly, reminding me of how much I missed my own. She hugged a little tighter, understanding how I might be feeling. She slowly released me but the feeling of two familiar arms wrapping around my waist as my back crashed into a brick wall. I felt her kiss the side if my neck before resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"Well, we can talk more on the way to the house. Come, you both are probably tired." Her dad grabbed our bags from us and started walked towards the door. We stayed like that for a minute before she whispering into my ear. "I'm not that tired but I'd sure love to tire you out." biting my ear before kissing it and pulling away from me. 

I stood there collecting my thoughts as all I could think about is her between my legs and her tattooed hand being my favorite necklace.

"Come on baby." She broke me out of thought as she pulled my hand to start walking. I smiled as we ran to catch up , running out the door as the intense heat came rushing to my skin. "Oh my god it's hot." I looked over at her, seeing her soaking in as much sun as possible for her. "This isn't even the worst of the heat my love." She says as she wrapped her arm around me as her parents waited for us.

I climbed in the back seat , as I sat down in the van back so everyone else has room. Demi coming and sitting right next to me, placing her hand on my inner thigh. I placed my left hand over hers holding it gently and laying my head on her shoulder. "Take a nap, we have a little bit of a ride back to my parents."

 Kissing the top of my head as she rested hers against mine.
"Cas, hey we're at my parents." I felt a Demi pushing a strand of hair behind me as I opened my eyes, seeing that we were stopping but then seeing my wife's beautiful blue eyes. "So beautiful." I whispered as she blushed , moving her hand off my thigh, bringing it to my face as she cupped my checks. Kissing my lips ever so gently and softly before she moved away and getting out of the car.

     We're not perfect by any means, she's made mistakes but so have I. Seeing how we are now with each other, working on this marriage together rather than separately. It feels like when we first started dating.

  Walking into Demi's parent's house, it was beautiful but yet so simple. It wasn't big but yet wasn't small. "are you two hungry, i know that's a long flight." Demi took the bags upstairs as i sat at the breakfast bar they had. "I could eat but i'm not sure about her though."

 Anna smiled as she walked into the kitchen pulling out things to make something to eat. "How are you doing? How's your family?" She asked me softly, putting the knife down as she looked at me kindly.

 "I'm doing better. Demi has been really good to me and has been there for me. Even in my time of nastiness. My dad is doing good, it's still hard on him with my sisters but he's doing everything he can."  I smiled softly as she nodded her head.