Dying Wish

Rheas POV

 I was finishing up the show when I saw that an official ran down to the ring as he rolled in, making his way over to me. " Cas is asking for you to come back to her office, You two are leaving as soon as you get back there" I looked at him with a confusing face as he leaned back in. " My prayers are with you and her family." My heart sank into my stomach as I dropped my mic and jumped out of the ring and sprinting back to her office. I pushed through everyone who was trying to stop me to know what was going on, but my mind was on Cas right now. "Rhea, wait. You need to know what's going on before seeing her." Charlotte grabbed my arm as she pulled me towards her. " Ill find out when I get there Char, My girl needs me right now." I pulled away from her as I opened her office door seeing her sitting there behind her desk with her head in her hands. "Baby." Seeing her lift her head up, her eyes red and puffy, the mascara running down her face. I sprinted over to her as I knelt next to her. " Hey, baby what's going on?" she shook her head, buiring it once again in her hands as she let out soft and silent sobs. "Cas, I'll drive you both to the airport." I looked up as I saw Rey standing there as he looked at us sadly. She pushed herself away from her desk where not alost 20 minutes ago I had her screaming. I was so confused as she hasn't spoken one word to me but others seemed to know. "Hey, I got it . Go out to the car with Rey."  I took off my jacket , wrapping it around her shoulders as Rey helped her out to the car while I grabbed everything. I grabbed all of her work things and shoving them into her bag as i saw her phone going off. I answered it as I heard Vince on the other end of the phone. "Hey sweet pea , how are you holding up? did Demi come back yet?"  I could hear his voice cracking. " Hey its actual Demi, sir what's going on?" I heard a deep sigh as I started walking out of her office with her bags and seeing my suitcase by the door way. " Its her mom Demi, Just try to get her as soon as possible." I hung up the phone making my way to the car. " Here I got it Demi." I saw Dom waiting outside the car, taking the bags away from me as I jumped in the back.  She didn't bother to look at me as I moved closer to her. " Baby." I touched her thigh, no reaction whatsoever. Rey and Dom didn't say anything to us  but they play soft music in the background. I kept my eye focus on Cas the whole time as I was growing extremely worried about her, this was not like her.  As we got out of the car, we were met with fans and photographers as Cas buried her head into my chest hiding herself. I tightly wrapped my arms around her as Rey and Dom pushed everyone away.  I was trying my best to protect her from the crowd but one comment sent me through the roof. " Cassandra , Over here. How are you able to handle all of this, First your partner cheated on you , your parents in a crash and now your mom. What's next for WWE?"  I let go of Cassandra as I charged at the man. " How fucking dare you ask such a question especially right now. Get out of here, Or I swear. " I was right in his face as I could smell the fears oozing out of him.  "Baby stop." I went cold as I heard her weak voice, her hand around my arm as I looked back at the reporter. " Run. Pray that I never see your face again." he shook his head, tripping over is own feet as he ran away from me. I turned around, placing my arm around Cas , grabbing out bags and heading inside of the airport. 

  Cas didn't speak another word the whole night as I took care of everything, from the tickets, pushing away fans , and grabbing our seats.  I made sure she had everything that she needed right now, while I sat next to her. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek , returning back to my seat as I reclined it back slightly. I closed my eyes knowing this will be the last time I'll be able to catch any sleep, when i felt something heavy laying on my chest. Looking down I saw Cas laying on top of me as her hand slid around my waist. I kissed her head , wrapping my arms safely around her as I could hear the quiet sobs coming from her. 

   Landing down in connecticut, Cas held onto my hand the whole time as I made sure we had all of our bags and Grabbing the rental for us. "Come on baby, Lets go." She grabbed her bag to help carry things as we walked out to the rental car lot where they gave us the nicest tahoe Ive ever seen. I put the suit cases in the back as she jumped in the passenger seat, waiting for me. I paused for a second while I was holding my bag, thinking of the box that I made sure was in there. I opened my bag without hesitation, grabbing the small red velvet box, and making my way back to the driver's seat. "Hey, i don't know everything that is going on right now. But I have a good guess, I'm here for you through it all, no matter how ugly things get between us. I'm standing next to you and Ill will carry you for however long you need to me. But I think you deserve something good right now. I was waiting to give this to you when you were ready for it."  She looked over at me as I held the box out to her, opening it up to a new wedding band and ring for her. "I want you to have something positive and bright in a moment of darkness, and for how long you want me, Ill forever be your light in your darkest times."  She looked up at me and then down at the rings, I took her hand as I slid both rings on it and then slid the matching band on mine. " I love you so much Cas." She looked at her finger as she admired the new ring and then looking over at me. "I love it, and I love you."She grabbed my hand as I squeezed it. I started to make my way to the hospital, keeping an eye on Cas while she looked out the windshield.