Fixing us

Rhea POV
"Ride me baby." I placed my hands on her hips as she began to slide up and down my length. Burying her head into my neck as she went faster and I guided her hips. "You look so beautiful. Such a good girl Cas." I whispered to her as I watched her in the mirror. I smacked her ass hard "DEMI." I smiled as I pulled her face out from my neck and connected our lips as I slammed her hips down hard, making her go deeper. "You want to cum baby." She whined as she continued her pace against me . "Please baby." I smacked her ass again as she moaned loud. I put her hands around my neck as I picked her up and on the edge of the bed placing her on her back and her legs on my shoulder as I thrusted faster into her . I watched as she arched her back and rolled her eyes in the back of her head. "Lemme me hear you baby." I watched as she screamed my name over and over again as she gripped the bed sheets begging me to let her cum. "cum baby." I watched at she shook under me and screamed as I slowed my pace down , letting her live out her high as she tried to catch her breath . I pulled out of her gently as i got on my knees and ran my tongue through her folds, tasting her. I moaned as she grabbed my hair pulling me up to her, aggressively kissing me as I tried to get the harness off of me. She flipped me over to my back as she trailed her lips down my neck and on to my chest as she flicked her tongue against my nipple. I moaned softly as I watched her continue as she switched to the other breast giving it the same attention. Her hands rubbed up and down my sides causing me to shiver against her touch. I missed her and I missed this, she is the only women I would ever submit to. She looked up at me as she trailed her finger tips on my stomach making me ache for her. I took a few deep breaths as I squirmed slightly underneath her, breathing heavily in excitement. "What is it baby? Is this what you want?" She ran her fingers up and down my folds stopping my clit and circling it softly. I let out a raspy moan as I arched my back slightly. "Yes, oh god yes . don't stop touching me." She smiled as she saw me folding so fast. She moved futher down as she settled in between my legs as she flattened her tongue against me. "Fuck baby, did you get off while you were fucking me." She licked me again but circling my clit again as she wrapped her hands around my thighs. "Yes , god i ... couldn't help.." I couldn't get the words out as moans were escaping from my mouth. She picked up her pace as she pulled me closer and pinning my hips as I tried to move them against her. My hand tangled into her hair as I threw my head back as I moaned loudly. She pulled away as I watched her grab the harness and strap , sliding it on as she looked at me with a smirk. She crawled back up my legs as she took one, placing it over her shoulder as she slowly thrusted in to me. I bit my hand as I covered my mouth out of reaction as she started to slowly move against me. I rolled my eyes in to the back of my head when her thumb started rubbing over my clit while she slowly thrusted into me. As she picked up her pace, I grabbed my own breast as I touched them. "You like that baby, you like touching yourself while I fuck you." I gave her pleading eyes as I moaned once again as my stomach began to tighten as I was close to my climax again. "oh god Cas, I can't hold it." She let go of my leg, bringing her body of top mine as I wrapped my legs around her waist as she went deeper in me. She connected our lips as she kissed me like we haven't kissed in years , I moaned into her mouth as I started to shake underneath her . My hands tangled in her hair as I held it tightly. "Cas, please, god please." She kissed my neck as she picked up her pace, making me scream her name just like she did mine. " Go ahead my love." She slowed her pace as I pulled her tightly against me as I shook letting my climax ride out as she placed soft kisses against me. She pulled out of me gently as she crawled next to me as she pulled me into her chest as I tried to catch my breath. We both settled down as we just laid in our bed again, Cas was playing with my fingers as she twisted the ring I wore around my left hand. "Why are you wearing this?" I turned to look at her as she still looked at my hand. "Because regardless of what was going to happen to us, I belong to you and only you Cas." I saw the little smile on her face as she rolled her body into mine as I held her against me. "Let's go to bed babe. Come on." I pulled back to comforter as she crawled in, watching her face as it looked peaceful. "I've miss this bed so much. The one at my parents house was awful. Plus I guess you a nice addition to it." She playfully laughed as she looked at me as I picked up everything and put the toy away so the dogs don't get it or something. I walked back over to the bed as I crawled in next to her , pulled her closer to me as I held her tightly against me. "Demi." she whispered to me as she kept her back turned but pressed herself closer to me. "yes baby." I kissed her shoulder as I heard her let out a deep breath, grabbing my and from her waist and intertwining it with hers. "Please don't break me again." It felt like a 1000 buses hit me all at once, feeling the pain she once had now came to me. I didn't say anything as I just nuzzled my head into her back as I held her tight to me.