Astarion x Reader (Smut)

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. The is a billed up to the smut okay but it'll happen!!!!

♤.Well y/n woke up in a bed naked and tired to leave only to just sit there and try to remember if you and Astarion did or not.

You don't remember what happened but Astarion does and he wants more!!! So you did the deeeed again. 🫣🔥😏

You felt a comfortable bed under neith you it was soft and warm. Delightful.

Then you felt something move behind you, your eyes quickly open and you sit up and look to your left.

There was Astarion. That fucking vampire.
You gleared at the man next to you he had a big smirk on his face.

You wonder what he could be dreaming about if vampires do dream that is.

You go to move out of the bed but before your foot touched the ground you look down and gasped in shock and realised that you were BUTT ASS NAKED. Like not underwear naked!! You were naked naked head to toe.

You turn as red as a tomato.

"I gotta get out before he sees" You said as a whisper then another thought came in your mind.

Wait did we did we dooo....

You blushed hard if that was possible, so you move back into the bed slowly, moving closer to the male.

Your hand moved closer to the bed sheets grabbing it and slowly lifting it.

You quickly let go and looked away.

Yes that's a naked man very naked.

You just sat there you didn't know what to do.

Your hear a groan next to you, you went very still trying not to move not even an inch you even held your breath.

You felt Astarion move next to you moving to face you, now with his arm wrapped around your waist holding you close while he let out another groan.

You blushed and looked down at him you couldn't help but smile and rest your hand in his curly hair.

His head began to move his face now facing you his red eyes slowly opening.

You quickly closed your and snored loudly trying to pretend to be asleep, but all you hear is a loud chuckle.

"I know your awake y/n" Astarion said as he grabbed your chin you noses touching he lifted his face a little leaving a kiss on the end of your nose.

You face feeling hot Astarion laughed again, you open up ur eye your y/e/c eyes looking into his red one.

He had a smile on his lips, "that's better I love when you make eye contact with me" Astarion said now moving on top of you.

You let out a shriek as the vampire got on top of you your bare body's touching your face red and as hot as the sun.

You look up at him, "umm Astarion I'm just going to take a guess... did we you know?" You said in a small voice.

"Have sex??" Astarion said with a wide smirk him now holding your hands above your head your naked chest on show to him.

You nodded "Yes that..." You whispered.

Astarion let out a small chuckle.

"Yes y/n we had sex and it wassss amazing like wow never had a night like that with a pretty girl like you" he said now only one hand holding your arms up.

As his other hand found its way down your head, face and neck until it was now groping your breasts

You let out a surprised moan.

"I don't remember it" You squeezed out while your eyes were now slightly squinted.

"Well maybe I should remind you shall i" he said amused by your reaction to him touching you.

"Yes" was all you managed to get out before you became a moaning mess as the man above you played with your chest.

Astarion nodded, "good" he leaned forward his lips now finding a home on your neck as he sucked and tortured the skin.

"Astar..ion.." You moaned out now spreading your legs open for him.

Astarion pulled away from your neck now resting his forehead on yours his cheeks slight pink as he huffed out a breath.

"Yes darling?" He said

"I.. I want you." You said looking deep into the soul of his red eyes. If he has one.

Astarion smirked and let out a small laugh and thrusted his hips up against yours to make some friction between you both.

You moan loud, "ahh fuck".

"Aw you want this uh beautiful you want me inside you huh?" Astarion said with cockyness in his voice his eyes looking dry with lust.

You weren't able to form words all you could do was nod and moan.

"Not good enough love beg for it, beg for me" he said holding you down on the bed hard being rough with your small fragile body.

"Uh I want you please Astarion please I beg have your way with me, remind me of our night spent together" you practically shouted into Astarion's face.

"As you wish my love" he said with a smirk that the devil himself would possess is eyes dark red with lust and desire. That hunger for you so much hunger.

Astarion lined himself up with your wetness moving up and down on it to make himself wet to continue his deep desire.

He then pulled back to your wet slit and quickly pushed in wasting no time in fucking you.

"Ahh Astarion fuckkk." You screamed holding onto him for dear life as the bed creaked and cracked under the pressure of Astarion's hard thrusts.

The only thing heard in the room was the bed creaking and wet slapping and the crys of a woman being pleasured and some grunts and groans form the male.

"Fuck so good, uh y/nnn." Astarion moaned out his face not in your neck kissing and sucking the skin.

"I'm so close" you whimpered out Astarion just let out a grunt while moving faster.

The billed up was about to burst when Astarion bite into your neck that sensation pulling you both Iver the edge.

Astarion kept going slowly after sometime slowing down and his mouth letting go of your neck.

He flopped neck to you, you both just laying there looking up at the ceiling out of breath.

And just like how it started is how it ended you and Astarion went back to sleep this time you knowing what happened both of you happy and satisfied by your dirty little act.

♤. Thank you for reading hope this was good!! Like I said I take requests for this book or what your would like to see.