Astarion x Reader (Fluff)

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. Wholesome Astarion and y/n just woke up he rests on your stomach as you play with his hair.

You moved to lay on your side but was met by a small groan with large arms holding you still.

"Don't move..." You heard a rough male voice, you open your eyes and look down your met with white curly hair.

Astarion.

He move his head up straight his chin now resting on your stomach his eyes slowly opening.

You look down at him in awe your y/e/c eyes staring deep into his red ones, he looks at your face admiring every little detail a smirk formed on his lips.

You blush and look away moving your hands up him they started at his waist up his back feeling the old scars.

You move your arms up now resting your hands in his hair feeling the stiff curls, he let out a groan.

You look back at him, "Good morning Astarion." You said smiling at him, his eyes were closed enjoying your touch.

Astarion's eyes open, "Good morning my love" he said moving up to connect your lips.

You both share a passionate kiss holding onto each other.

Astarion pulled away now flipping you on top of him, his hands on your hips you let out a laugh when he did.

You smile down at him, he lifted his hand to your face he stroked your cheek, "Your so beautiful y/n. I love you" he said with a smile.

You place your hands on his chest looking down at him with wide eyes a smile present on your lips.

"I love you too Astarion, you handsome vampire" you let out, he smirked widely, "oh yes I am" he said letting out a small laugh.

Him now pulling you down to him you both bust into laughter Astarion rested his forehead in your staring into your eyes, you doing the same.

"Oi love birds you getting up we have a busy day so you know hurry up" shouted Wyll from outside the tent.

"Uh well darling let's not keep them waiting" Astarion said.

"Yes I guess so" you sighed out.

♤. Sorry this one is short I'm back now hopefully for good because I now have WiFi again!!!! Thought I'd post this!!

♤. See you Saturday!!!!

Happy Reading 📚