*Ascended* Astarion x Reader

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. You end up in the ballroom of the Szarr Palace. You have heard rumours about the new heir after Cazador's death.

♤. You bumped into a tall elf who shows deep interest in you. He relieves himself to you and makes you his forever!

♤. This was requested!!

With certain events and a long travel, you have managed to get into the ballroom of the Szarr Palace.

There were rumors, though, put the twon of baldurs gate that this palace was occupied by vampires. With Cazador now dead, there is now a new heir.

Astarion, they said his name was, but he has been seen out in the sun.

There's no way he could be a vampire and still see be seen out in the sun out...right?

"My, you're a sweet little thing, aren't you?"

A males voice interrupts your thoughts, and you turn around to find yourself face-to-face with a pale, smirking elf.

Wait.

Pale, white hair, red eyes.

A vampire, hopefully not Astarion.

"Um, yes, sorry, I shouldn't be here. I will go,"

You said, going to walk past the man.

The elf, as if not hearing you, grabs you by the arm.

"Not so fast. Stay right there..."

The elf trails his free hand along your side, tracing lightly over your waist, hip, and thigh.

"You are just so enticing, and I am just so thirsty."

"No, really, I must be going," you said in a somewhat panicked voice, pushing him away, walking towards two large doors.

"Ahaha...well isn't this interesting...you'd think a pretty little thing like you would like my attention. But you're pushing it away? How intriguing..."

The elf smiles widely as he steps in front of you, blocking the entrance to the doors.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere."

Now very panicked and worried, you tried to move around him for him to just stand back in your way, "Oh, move it, I'm not interested!" You said your hands, pushing him away at arms length.

"Oh, yes...you're playing hard to get?"

Astarion grins, reaching out and gripping your shoulders with both hands. He pulls you closer, a predator preparing to make its kill.

"I hope you do realize...I will catch you..."

The tall elf holding you close to him, "Please, I have a life to live. I don't want to be what you are, who even are you," you whaled out.

"Me? Oh, my sweet thing..."

Astarion's eyes gleam as he leans closer, his voice a husky whisper.

"I am Astarion, heir to the Szarr estate...and you are the most beautiful person I've seen in a very long time."

Pure horror filled your eyes. Astarion.

You went to scream but stopped your in thought he fancys you, or that is want he says to everyone..

Astarion smirks as he cups your face with one of his hands, the other hand gently running across your thigh.

"You should keep quiet, my sweet thing...if you scream, I may be forced to take even more drastic measures..."

Astarion leans in closer, his lips just centimetres away from your own...his breath tickles your ear as he whispers.

"Unless...you come with me, quietly, and...give yourself to me willingly..."

Just like his words had some strange affect on you, you walk willingly with him, letting him lead you wherever he wanted.

Astarion could hear your blood rush in your veins, making him hungry. He thought that you would be a good loyal spawn.

As you walk willingly with Astarion, he leads you away from the ballroom and into a long, dimly lit corridor. It is far quieter and more isolated here. Astarion pauses at a door, which opens into a plush bedroom. He leads you inside and shuts the door, still holding you by the waist.

"You're going to make a loyal spawn and a very happy man"

Astarion grins widely and leans in to bite your neck.

It was almost like you weren't in control of your body. You offered your neck to Astarion, and his mouth made contact with your neck biting down.

You hished from the pain, but if you fell into a groan and melted into his arms, your body was going limp as Astarion sucked you dry.

Everything is going dark. Your heart stops.

Suddenly, your eyes burst open, and you find yourself lying in a plush bed and surrounded by silken sheets.

The room is dimly lit by moonlight, and you can see Astarion lounging beside you, a lazy smile on his face as he runs his hand along your shoulder.

"Ah, you're awake, my sweet thing."

His voice is calm and soft, as if the incident before had never occurred.

You get out the bed and walk to a mirror. You look at yourself, red eyes, your hair had white stripes in it, you were paler than usual. "Fuck" was all you said your hands on the Vanity as you look at yourself in the mirror.

"Ahhh...new to being a vampire, are you?"

Astarion walks up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yes, dear I suppose this must be a bit of a shock for you. But there is no need to fret after all, you are more powerful now and you will live forever by my side."

He leans in towards you, whispering in your ear.

"Besides you're really pretty as a vampire, my darling."

♤. I Hope you guys enjoy this one I'm sorry I missed an upload yesterday but I will see u on Saturday!!!!

Happy Reading 📚