( 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ) prologue

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //
prologυe:

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎:𖤐 the beginning of everything

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎:
𖤐 the beginning of everything

                     ━︎━︎━︎━︎○︎☆︎ ✬︎ ☆︎○︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒

𝟏𝟗 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖

       𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 lives changed for the better.

Sam and Dean sat on the couch, watching Scooby Doo and the regular old cartoons. It was another boring week without their dad.

John had called Dean earlier and told him he would be back later that night, but it was starting to get dark out, and he wasn't back yet. It was safe to say they were both getting a little worried.

"When's dad getting back?" Sam asked.

Dean stared ahead at the tv while answering, "He said tonight. Its not even fully dark yet. Calm down."

Sams eyes narrowed at him. "I am calm. I'm just bored."

"Okay, well I don't know what you want me to do about it." Dean sighed. He looked back to the tv, before they both heard a clear as day knock at the door.

They both looked at each other, knowing that their father wouldn't knock, as they had a secret code that only the three knew about. Dean quickly jumped up, as he told Sam to stay there.

"Dean, I'm fifteen, not five." Sam whispered as he went to follow him.

"Shut up. Stay there." Dean told him in a stern voice, as he went to grab the shotgun beside the door.

He looked through the peephole, and didnt see anyone. His first thought was that it had to be something supernatural, until he saw something by the door.

He slowly and hesitantly opened the door, as Sam watched him.

Deans eyes slightly widened in confusion.

"Its a baby." he told Sam, still confused, as he looked around to see any sign of a person, or honestly―︎ anything.

Sam shot up and went over to the door. They both looked down at the baby that barely looked a month old. She had a light blue blanket draped over her, with a binkie in her mouth, she was in a small crib.