( 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ) possessed plane

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒𖤐 possessed plane

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒
𖤐 possessed plane

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄━︎George Phelps, seat 20c." Sam said as they pulled up to a big gray house, after him and Dean questioned Max Jaffey at the Riverfront Hospital. They didn't get much information out of him, only that there was definitely something up with George Phelps when the plane went down.

Lizzie wasn't paying much attention as she was in the backseat, still reading Johns journal.

Dean shakes his head. "Man, I dont care how strong you are. Even yoked up on PCP or something, no way you can open up and emergency door during a flight." He turned back to his little sister for a second. "Lizzie, stay here." Him and Sam got out of the car before she could respond, or argue. But Lizzie was too occupied with their fathers journal, anyway.

"Well, not if your human. But maybe this guy George was something else―︎ some kind of creature maybe, in human form." Sam shrugs.

"Does that look like a creatures lair to you?" Dean asked, looking up to what looked to be a normal house.

Once Sam and Dean started up towards the house, Lizzie only kept reading the journal. She was heavily fascinated by it. She just found out what a trickster was, and she thought they were the coolest out of all of the creatures she read about so far.

They created chaos and mischief, like the god Loki. She was told stories about the gods by Sam when she was younger, and Loki was always her favorite.

She then read about demons, which made her wonder if angels were real, too. She's thought about it before, but Dean always told her that they weren't real.

It was weird, though, because She had a feeling that they were real for some reason.

"I mean, it goes without saying. It just doesn't make any sense." Sam said, as him and Dean walked back over to the car after questioning the wife of George Phelps.

Dean shook his head. "A middle-aged Dentist with an ulcer is not exactly evil personified. You know what we need to do is get inside that NTSB warehouse, to check out the wreckage."

"Okay. But if we're gonna go that route, we'd better look the part." Sam said.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎