( 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ) stolen identity

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔𖤐 stolen identity

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔
𖤐 stolen identity

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄'𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈 𝐁𝐘 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇, 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑." Dean says the last part, being as it looked like Sam wasn't paying attention.

Lizzie giggled a little, looking up from her tablet.

"I'm listening. I'm just busy." Sam states, looking at emails on his phone.

"Busy doing what?" Lizzie peers her head through the middle from the back.

"Reading emails."

"Emails from who?"

"From my friends at Stanford." Sam says. "You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Dean questioned, filling up the impala with gas.

"Why not?"

Dean leans outside of the window. "Well... What exactly do you tell them, you know about where you been, what you been doing?"

"I tell them I'm on a road trip with my big brother, and little sister. I tell them I needed some time off after Jess." Sam spoke.

"So you lie to them?"

"No. I just don't tell them everything." Sam said.

"I'm pretty sure that's lying." Lizzie shrugs. Sam looks at her with his bitch face, causing her to lean back into her seat.

"I mean, hey man, I get it, telling them the truth is far worse." Dean says. "So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?" Sam asks, and Dean shrugs.

"You're serious?"

"Look, it sucks. But in a job like this, you can't get close to people. I mean, Lizzie gets it." Dean said, looking over toward her in the backseat.

"I don't even have any friends." She states, giving him a look. "Yeah, exactly." He said, thinking that meant that she agreed with him, but she meant that she never had any friends as him and John would never allow her to.