( 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ) the bug master

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖𖤐 the bug master

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖
𖤐 the bug master

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄?" 𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑. "What?" Dean yelled back from the other side.

"Dean, a police call came in on the scanner." Sam says.

"Hold on!"

"Someone was found dead three blocks from here, come on!" Sam yells.

The door suddenly opens, revealing Dean. "This shower is awesome."

"The jacuzzi is really nice, too!" Lizzie yelled from a different room, trying to tie her shoe.

Deans eyes widened. "There's a jacuzzi?" He asked, getting excited. "No―︎get ready. We have to go." Sam states, annoyed.

"Whatever." Dean muttered, before closing the door.

After Dean had finished getting ready, the three began to make their way over to Jerry's house.

Sam parked the impala, and turned the engine off. The three of them got out of the car, walking over to Jerry.

Lizzie held onto Sams arm, trying to stay under his umbrella as it was currently raining.

"Okay, look, I don't know anything more right now. I'll―︎i'll have to call you back. Alright." Jerry hung up the phone.

"Hello, you're, uh, back early." Jerry said to the three of them.

"Yeah, we uh, just drove in. Wanted to take another look at the neighborhood." Dean states. "Whats going on?" Sam suddenly asks.

Jerry sighed, looking down. "You guys met, uh, Linda Bloome at the barbecue?

"The realtor." Sam said. "Well, she uh, passed away last night." Jerry says.

"What happened?" Dean questioned.  "I'm still trying to find out. Identified the body for the police. Look, I'm―︎I'm sorry. This isn't a good time." Jerry replies.

"It's okay." Sam spoke.

"Excuse me." Jerry walked away.

"You know what we have to do, right?" Dean inquired.