( 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ) the great legend

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕𖤐 the great legend

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕
𖤐 the great legend

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄." Sam hung up the phone before making his way back over to the table where Dean and Lizzie were sitting.

"Your half-caff double vanilla latte is getting cold over here, Francis." Dean said as Sam sat down after ruffling Lizzies hair, causing her to swat his hand away.

"Bite me." Sam retorts to Deans earlier comment.

"So, anything?" Dean asked. "I had them check the FBI's missing-persons databank. No 'John Does' fitting that description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." Sam says, making Lizzie think that they're probably not gonna find their dad for a while.

"Sam, I'm telling you I don't think dad wants to be found... Check this out." Dean said, showing Sam his laptop.

"New item out of plains courier, Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about 100 miles from here." Dean states.

" 'Mutilated body was found near the victims car parked on 9 mile road.'" Sam trails off, from the article.

"Keep reading." Dean says. " 'Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld, is quoted saying the attacker was invisible.'" Sam finishes.

"Could be something interesting." Dean says. "It could be nothing at all. One witness who didn't see anything doesn't mean it's the invisible man." Sam says.

"But what if it is? Dad would check it out." Dean said, and suddenly they were on their way to Ankeny, Iowa.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

"𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 to the family of the young man who perished, and my personal prayers of thanks go out, as well, because I believe he died trying to protect my daughter." The Reverend spoke to all of the people in the church.

"And now as time heals all our wounds, we should reflect on what this tragedy means to us as a church..." The Reverend was suddenly interrupted in saying his speech when the three Winchesters walked in, with Lizzie accidentally slamming the door behind her.