( 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ) final destination

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒𖤐 final destination

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒
𖤐 final destination

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄, as he heard the front door to their motel room open. He quietly went to grab his knife from underneath his pillow, but suddenly jumped when the door slammed shut.

"Morning, sunshine." Sam smiled at him, careful to keep his voice somewhat low as Lizzie was still sound asleep.

"Ugh. What time is it?" Dean groans, looking over at his brother.

"Uh, it's about 5:45."

"In the morning?"

"Yep."

"Where does the day go? Did you get any sleep last night?" Dean gives Sam a skeptical look.

"Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours." Sam responds.

"Liar―'cause I was up at 3:00 and you were watching a George Foreman Infomercial."

"Hey, what can I say? It's riveting tv." Sam spoke, holding up food and coffee. "When's the last time you got a good nights sleep?" Dean asks, sitting up on the bed.

"I don't know. Been a while, I guess. It's not a big deal." Sam replies.

"Yeah, it is."

"Look, I appreciate your concern―︎" Sam starts. "Oh im not concerned about you. It's your job to keep my ass alive, and our job to keep her alive, so I need you sharp" Dean spoke, pointing over to where Lizzie was asleep on the other bed.

"Seriously, are you still having nightmares about Jess?" Dean questions. "Yeah." Sam replies honestly, sitting down across from him on the other bed.

"But, it's not just her―︎its everything. I just forgot you know? This job, man, it gets to you."

"Well, you can't let it. You can't bring it home like that." Dean shrugs.

"So, what? All this―︎it never keeps you up at night? I mean I don't know how it doesn't keep her up at night." Sam furrows his eyebrows, glancing over towards Lizzie.

"It's because shes used to it." Dean states. Sam practically scoffed. "Yeah, and that's not a good thing." He shook his head, looking at Dean. They both stare at each other for a second, before Sam decides to let it go for the moment.