( 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ) the man with the hook

// 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 //

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕𖤐 the man with the hook

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:
━︎━︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕
𖤐 the man with the hook

. •︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ༺☆༻ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ •︎ .

"𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒. 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊." 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃, as the three of them walked out of the sheriffs station.

"How did you do that?" Lizzie asked, as she trying to tie her shoe while walking.

"Yeah, how?" Sam questioned.

"Told him you were a dumbass pledge, and that we were hazing you." Dean states, making Lizzie confused, not knowing what that meant.

"What about the shotgun?" Sam asked.

"I said that you were hunting ghosts and spirits are repelled by rock salt. You know, typical hell week prank." Dean responded.

"And he believed that?" Lizzie questioned. Dean turned to look toward her. "Well, he looks like a dumbass pledge, doesn't he?" He replied, pointing to Sam, making her laugh.

Suddenly, as they got to the impala, a couple of police officers came rushing out of the station, jumping into their cars in a hurry and took off down the street.

Sam and Dean looked at each other with knowing looks, meaning something must've happened.

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄, noticing Lori in the back of an ambulance. Dean pulled around the back and parked the car.

The three Winchesters got out of the car, making their way over to the crime scene from the back of the house, as Lizzie held onto Sam's arm.

"Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9-mile road." Sam asks as they sneak around the house, trying to see what was going on.

"Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Dean replies, before seeing two girls around the corner, causing Sam to pull Lizzie back behind a wall off the side of the house.

"Dude, sorority girls." Dean pointed out with a smirk. "Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?"

He turned around, noticing Sam already climbing the side of the house, trying to get up to the window.