• 2.⇢🦊 •

•°•

"Hey baby bread!"

Jeongin, who was reading a book while eating his lunch, turned around when he heard Felix's voice.

"Oh hey Lix hyung! Sit here, I was able to get a table for us before Lia bitch did,"

"Oh thank god! that's so good! I don't want to hear her ranting again...Btw whatcha reading?" Felix asked as he sat next to Jeongin.

Jeongin smiled and showed the book cover to Felix, Felix's eyes widened in surprise.

"Red White and Royal Blue! Damn I love that book! Looks new, from where did you get it? " Felix asked.

"You know from where," Jeongin looked at the book with a shy smile.

It only took 3 secs to Felix to realize it.

"Ooh woo! Is it your secret admirer?" Felix asked excitedly.

Jeongin blushed and nodded.

"Oh my gawd!! That's so cute! The fact that he or she bought a book of your fave genre!" Felix said.

"I know right! But I still wonder who this person is..." Jeongin said.

"Hm...whoever that person might be, he knows you very well and trully likes you. I'm sure of that!" Felix said.

"In the romance books I read, They say that having a secret admirer is such a funny and cute feeling, now I know why..."

"What do you know now?"

Jeongin and Felix turned when they heard Hyunjin's voice. Hyunjin, Seungmin, Chan and Changbin came towards their table and took a seat.

"Oh it's just, Jeongin is having a secret admirer!" Felix said.

"Oh wow! Who is it?" Changbin asked excitedly.

"Duh Binnie! How is he supposed to know when the admirer is a 'secret' admirer?" Chan rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin and smirked, Seungmin grinned back in response, but no one except themselves noticed this.

"Channie!" Changbin sadly pouted.

"Oh my god, you're so cute! Can I kiss you?" Chan pinched Changbin's cheeks.

"Duh not these two again...So Jeongin, tell us about your SA? (Secret Admirer)" Hyunjin asked.

"Um...what can I say? I think it's a boy cuz he gave me this book, and I can tell that he's a romantic person. That is just so cute!" Jeongin swooned.

"So, he gave you that book? And you like it?" Seungmin suddenly asked.

"Yeah! I really love this book! I only read 3 chapters and I already love it!" Jeongin said.

Seungmin looked a little happy, he just smiled at Jeongin.

"Hm, I wonder where Ji and Minho are-''

Just then Jisung and Minho came, Minho's arm was turning blue because of his bruise but he looked totally ok (this time for sure)

''hi hoe! How's your arm?'' Changbin asked with a smirk.

''Better than your face!'' Minho grinned.

''Hey! Don't say like that to my Binnie!'' Chan defended Changbin.

''Duh I was joking!'' Minho laughed.

''Same shit different day,'' Hyunjin muttered under his breathe.

''No bro, Different shits same day, '' Seungmin whispered in a philosophical manner.

''what the fuck-''