• 9.⇢🦊 •

•°•

''Oh wo~! someone's excited I see,'' Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows when he saw his best friend jumping up and down like an excited little kid. Hyunjin had a copy of the newspaper in his hand, which was turned to the FoxI.Ny section.

''Of course, I am! You have no idea how long I waited for this chance!" Seungmin said and adjusted his hair, which got messy since he jumped.

"10 years, 3 months, 5 days, 2 hours, 4 minutes and 10 seconds. Yes, I know bitch since I was there with you since the beginning back at middle school." Hyunjin smiled.

''correct! I have been dreading since college ended so I can confess to him, now it's the time! How do I look?" Seungmin asked.

''Ridiculous.'' Hyunjin shook his head.

''Hey you said I looked good this morning,'' Seungmin pouted.

''You did, but take off that stupid smile on your face, you look like a stupid Roblox character,'' Hyunjin said.

''Duh Fine, I was just goofing around," Seungmin chuckled.

''Done styling yourself? Shall we go before Jeongin leaves?'' Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

''OK! LET'S GO!" Seungmin yelled making Hyunjin flinch.

''Bitch-'' Hyunjin almost punched Seungmin in the face, but shook it off as he might mess up his friend's 'handsome' face.

They left the restroom and went towards the crowded hallway where Jeongin's locker was, and finally, they noticed him.

Jeongin was getting his stuff from his locker while chatting with Felix and Jisung.

''Oh my god, are you seeing this ferret ass! Look how cute he is when he smiles?!?'' Seungmin gushed dramatically.

''HEY don't be dramatic! That's my job! Plus the only person who stole my heart is my cutie Lixie, no one else. Besides, if I say Jeongin is cute, you'll beat the hell out of me." Hyunjin said coolly.

''You got it bro- wait,"

Suddenly Seungmin's expression changed.

''Hm? What's up?"

Hyunjin noticed that Julian was coming towards Jeongin with a dirty look on his face, they noticed that Julian took a look at Jeongin's ass and licked his lips.

''What the- that motherfucking pervert!" Seungmin growled and tried to charge towards Julian.

''Hey Min calm down, you might create a scene,'' Hyunjin muttered. He too hated Julian as much as Seungmin did because that fucker was never good. But Hyunjin knows that Seungmin hates Julian more than anyone could because he always got some extremely dirty intentions toward Jeongin and also for the fact that he once tried to rape Jungkook, his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

''Hyunnie, let me go! Something is not right!" Seungmin said, trying to push Hyunjin away.

And he was right.

Julian's expression suddenly changed to a simple and coy smile.

"Jeongin!" he called out.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and turned towards Julian.

''What?!'' Jeongin asked strictly.

To his and everyone's surprise, Julian got on one knee in front of Jeongin.

Hyunjin was surprised, but for Seungmin, his usual happy aura was fading away and now it's filling with anger and jealousy.

''J-Julian what the hell?" Jeongin hissed.