• 6.⇢🦊 •

•°•

"Dear FoxI.Ny...''

Jeongin read the bold print on the top of the 6th page of the following week's newspaper.

He felt like he was reading an advice column of a professional writer. But it was him!

''Hey, are you reading FoxI.Ny?''

''Yep, I'm there.''

''I wonder who she is...''

''She?! It can be a 'he' too!''

''Finally, our newspaper is getting interesting.''

''I feel like writing a letter too...''

''This is amazing!''

Jeongin could hear students chattering about FoxI.Ny. He felt happy, proud, and shy at the same time. Everyone seems to like FoxI.Ny, which is a really good sign.

''Well hello there FoxI.Ny,'' Felix back hugged Jeongin.

''Ya! Sh!! Someone will hear us!'' Jeongin shushed Felix.

''So? They must know who their favorite advice columnist is.'' Jisung hugged Jeongin's arm.

Jeongin blushed.

''Ya you two! Stop exaggerating! It's just my first mail!''

''Still! Your advice column is a hit already, everyone loves your advice column! I'm still mad at you for not letting us know when you were answering your first mail drive.'' Jisung pouted.

''Yeah! So mean!'' Felix huffed.

''Sorry Guys, It's just that it was so unexpected, I was just checking around, and BOOM! There were letters, besides, you two had classes at that time. Next time, I promise I'll let you know.'' Jeongin said.

''Ok, so it's a promise!'' Felix assured.

''A Pinky promise!'' Jisung said.

That's when Jisung noticed a small bread loaf-shaped cute plushie hanging on Jeongin's bag.

''Aw! This is so cute Innie! From where did you get it?'' Jisung cooed.

Jeongin blushed and smiled shyly.

Felix smiled dirtily when he saw Jeongin's smile.

''Uwu~ is it our Innie's secret booboo?'' Felix teased Jeongin.

''Ya Lix hyung!"

"So our baby bread got a cute baby bread I see,'' Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

''Stop it aigooo!'' Jeongin hit Jisung playfully.

''Oh you're saying like it's a bad thing. It's so cute how your secret lover acts-''

Felix suddenly stopped, his smile faded as his eyes fixed on something else.

''Lixie? What's wrong-''

The other two followed Felix's eyes and saw something that probably broke their friend's heart.

It was Hyunjin, he was near his locker, and that's not the point.

The point is,

He was hugging a girl, and he looked really happy and comfortable with it. He was smiling at the girl while his hands were on her waist.

Jeongin and Jisung were shocked because they were sure that Hyunjin was not into girls.

''Who the... Who the fuck is that girl?'' Jisung hissed.