• BONUS CHAPTER.⇢🦊 •

•°•

2 years later...

It was a beautiful, rainy night.

The clock on the wall strike 7.00pm, one lamp flickered in the middle of the simple, aesthetic yet luxurious living room. It was so quiet and filled with tranquility. Sunny, the golden retriever was lying on the floor trying to sleep. But he started wagging his tail in a friendly manner when he saw his master arriving home after work.

The dog barked and jumped joyfully while wagging his tail.

''whoa Sunny boy! Calm down!'' Seungmin chuckled and petted the dog.

''Oh Minnie you came!" Seungmin heard Jeongin's voice as he was loosening his tie.

Seungmin turned around and saw Jeongin was slowly and carefully coming downstairs.

''Innie! Be careful, you're supposed to stay upstairs! Don't go up and down often, it's not good for you." Seungmin escorted Jeongin downstairs.

''Aigoo honey, if I stay upstairs, who will serve you dinner?" Jeongin playfully pinched Seungmin's nose.

''Babe I can serve myself! Not to mention I can even cook myself! You should not move around a lot these days, it's dangerous!'' Seungmin said caressing Jeongin's 9 months old baby bump.

''Minnie I'm fine ok? Baby's also fine, I'm also tired of staying in the same place all day,'' Jeongin chuckled.

''But still! Remember what doctor said, anytime soon our baby girl will come out so you have to be extremely careful than usual. Don't stress yourself babe, I can handle these small stuff!" Seungmin said.

''Seungminnie...'' Jeongin pouted.

''Sit here, I'll make you something to eat,'' Seungmin pecked Jeongin's lips and made him sit on the nearest and the most comfortable sofa. Sunny came towards Jeongin and licked Jeongin's feet playfully.

''aw Sunny! It tickles!" Jeongin giggled.

Seungmin went to the kitchen, he noticed a delicious looking bowl of kimchi stew and crispy bread, arranged neatly, Seungmin smiled as he knows that it was Jeongin, Seungmin started to make some tofu and arrange some boiled strawberries as Jeongin craved them.

Meanwhile, Jeongin found a photo scrapbook, he turned through the pages, which had the photographs of the good old days...

Photos that were taken when Seoul Strikers won, photos that were taken in the park with Yeji, photos of their graduation, photos of Taehyung's and Jungkook's wedding, photos of Changbin's and Chan's wedding, photos that were taken when Changbin's and Chan's twins were born, photos of Minsung's wedding, photos Hyunlix's wedding, photos of Minsung's newborn baby boy and also...of course, their wedding photos & honeymoon photos. 

Each and every picture made Jeongin smile. They each had a beautiful solid gold memory that was lying right in the bottom of their hearts. It was surprising how fast time flew by and how fast nights changed. It was still like yesterday Seungmin and Jeongin confessed their love to each other and now, thou it was hard to believe, they are married and almost one step super close to have a completed family.

Any day in the nearby future, their baby's photos will also be added to this memorable scrapbook.

Jeongin smiled and caressed his baby bump, then he felt a joyful little kick.

Will his little joyful princess look like him or Seungmin? Whoever she might look like, she'll be a literal angel for sure...and the days were passing by, anytime soon, his little girl will be in his and Seungmin's arms...