• 4.⇢🦊 •

•°•

"Y'all heard that announcement this morning?" Chan asked while tying his shoelace.

"Oh yeah, About the advice column right? I even saw some cute posters and matching help boxes around, ngl that's a good idea thou." Minho said.

"I wonder who thought of that idea." Seungmin said.

"Hey! Do you think it's those 3?" Changbin suddenly asked.

"Who?" Minho asked.

"Y'know, the sassy bitches, Jeongin, Felix and Jisung?" Changbin asked.

''You're talking like you're not sassy babe,'' Chan smirked.

''Shut up,'' Changbin muttered while blushing.

"Hm maybe? It can be thou...what do you think Llama?" Chan turned to Hyunjin, who was tying his hair into a man bun.

Hyunjin smiled.

"Before thinking about that, I think we should focus on our match that'll start in 10 minutes."

"Oh yeah! We have a match! And we are the players! It's a game with a basket and a ball! Thanks for reminding Hwang!" Minho scoffed sarcastically.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Jinnie's right thou-" Changbin was interrupted by Seungmin.

"Hey! My WWH brother Kim Seokjin is the only Jinnie out here! Not that hoe!" Seungmin said.

"Duh he's not even here! And Hyunjin's name also end with 'Jin' dawg!" Changbin rolled his eyes.

"STILL!" Seungmin threatened.

"Are you two done?" Chan asked, feeling annoyed.

"Yeah I guess." Changbin chuckled nervously. Thou Changbin adored Chan, he was afraid of the 'Angry Christopher'.

"Anyways, you know what guys?! I'm gonna challenge myself." Minho said.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"This time, if we win the match...I'm gonna kiss Jisung." Minho said proudly.

"OOOH! LEE KNOW!!!" Other gushed in surprise.

"Dayum! Ma bro got the guts!" Seungmin said.

"Nice move!" Chan said.

"You're gonna kiss him right in front of us, yes?" Hyunjin asked excitedly.

"Oh no, not infront of you all, I wanna kiss him...in private." Minho smirked.

"Ooh!! TMI!!" Seungmin covered his ears.

"Make sure to kiss him deeply, roughly and passionately!" Changbin said.

"TMI!!!" Hyunjin too covered his ears.

"Just don't make babies-" Hyunjin quickly shushed Chan before he could say anything further.

Minho blushed.

"Guys, I really love Jisung, and I want to marry him right after our graduation. So as a first step, I want to confess him and kiss him, so for that, we need to win this match!" Minho said.

"Oh that's a nice way to encourage us! I feel like crying! Ok boys! Let's win this for Minho!" Changbin sniffed.

"Yeah definitely! Gather up boys! We have to go."

•°•

The entire senior student body of Seoul National College (random) and the senior students of the rival college, Horizon International Academy (random) gathered in the huge basketball court of the hosting college, Seoul National College. This was the final game of the National level Higher educational Basketball tournament. The place was crowded beyond expectation. The students were cheering for their school, among the crowd...