• 12.⇢🦊 •

•°•

"Jin hyung please, you must understand, you can't come, you have a baby to take care of and this happened all of a sudden!" Taehyung said, trying not to cry.

Taehyung was in the hospital, he rushed to the hospital like a madman just a second after Seungmin's college called him, informing him that Seungmin was admitted to the ICU.

And now, his older brother Jin, who's abroad, is trying to come.

''Taehyung, he's my brother too, I want to see him Tae, please...'' Jin cried through the phone.

Taehyung knows that Jin loves Seungmin a lot but it'll be good if Jin doesn't come, especially since he just gave birth to a baby, air transport would be too risky for him and his baby.

''Jin hyung please, don't worry, I'll take care of him I swear, and I'll let you know every update about him, don't risk yourself hyung please...'' Taehyung begged,

Jeongin stared at Taehyung who was in a phone call with tear-filled eyes. Seungmin's brother also looked just as handsome as Seungmin and he was also kind too. He noticed how much Taehyung was worried about his brother, Seungmin has a very nice family, just like Seungmin.

Jeongin felt like crying again, he felt even guiltier after listening to Lia's confession, if it wasn't him, Seungmin wouldn't have ended up like this. Jeongin was happy because Lia finally realized that she was wrong, though she got a 3-month suspension from college for her actions, and about Julian, he was expelled and got a 15-year sentence in prison. And there's a rumor that a therapist was also assigned to him for the whole 15 years.

They all waited impatiently until the doctor came out of the room, it's been more than 3 hours since they took unconscious Seungmin into the ICU.

Jeongin wiped his tears and prayed for Seungmin's survival. He didn't want to lose a man like Seungmin. He didn't want Seungmin to leave him.

''Please, god! Save my Seungmin please!" Jeongin murmured weakly.

Jeongin felt someone sit beside him. It was Taehyung.

''Hello,'' Taehyung slightly smiled, though he looked worried.

Jeongin felt a friendly warmth in Taehyung's presence, and it felt like Seungmin was next to him, as they both had the same kind of aura.

''H-Hello,'' he also smiled, wiping his tears.

''What's your name boy?" Taehyung asked kindly.

''I'm...Yang Jeongin." Jeongin said looking down.

''Jeongin?  Yang Jeongin?" Taehyung asked as if he heard that name before.

Jeongin nodded his head, feeling nervous.

''Are you Min Yoongi's brother?'' Taehyung asked.

Jeongin was quite surprised by the fact that Taehyung knew his brother, well, his step-brother.

''Y-Yes, But I'm-"

''hey, hey, it's ok, I know. But that cat face considers you as his real brother, I know Yoongi, he's a good friend of mine." Taehyung said.

Jeongin smiled.

''And...My brother talks a lot about you too...'' Taehyung said.

Jeongin blushed.

''Jeongin's this, Jeongin's that- That boy has a huge crush on you,'' Taehyung chuckled, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

''I just hope he's gonna be ok," Taehyung sighed and wiped his tears.