• 11.⇢🦊 •

•°•

Seungmin had no idea why the hell he was even living.

He felt lifeless and heartbroken, he literally lost the meaning of life out of nowhere. He was already dead inside. The only thing that was alive was his body and his beating heart.

He was hungry, but he didn't feel like eating, he was thirsty, but he didn't feel like swallowing his own saliva.

Seungmin was not dumb enough to kill himself, but also at the same time he wanted to die. He was sick of everything.

The only thoughts that refrained him from dying were his dear friends, his brothers Taehyung and Jin, his urge to see his newborn baby nephew, his parents, and last but not least, the love of his life...

Yang Jeongin.

Jeongin may hate him, but his love for Jeongin will never change. He fell in love with the boy since the first day he saw him, which was still a solid gold memory in his mind...

...

Seungmin was eating his delicious lunch made by his older hyung Jin, who was in his college years. He loved his Jin Hyung's food as the food in the middle school cafeteria was trash.

Seungmin, a good boy, shared his food with his friends Hyunjin, Changbin, Chan, & Minho, who also loved Jin hyung's food.

''Minnie! Tell your hyung to open a restaurant! I'll come there every day!" Minho said.

''Yeah! This food is just...SO YUMMY!" Changbin gushed.

Seungmin chuckled.

''I'll surely tell that to my hyung! He loves to get compliments from you all!"

The lunch break ended, and now it's time to return to their classes.

Seungmin checked his timetable. He was having Maths and he loved maths.

Seungmin went towards his locker to get his books but on the way...

''Oof!''

Someone small bumped into Seungmin and fell to the ground. His books fell everywhere because of the impact.

''oh god! I'm so sorry!" Seungmin helped the boy to get up, he picked up his books and handed them to the boy.

''T-Thank you.'' The boy said shyly.

He was an extremely cute boy, he had a geeky look with his glasses and braces, and also he looked like a cute, shy, and clumsy fox cub.

Seungmin was immediately yet strangely impressed by the boy's looks and cuteness. Introducing himself won't harm.

''I'm Seungmin, Kim Seungmin, and you?"

The boy looked at Seungmin and flushed.

"I'm Name, that's my Jeongin- I MEAN! I'm Yang Jeongin! That's my name!" The boy stammered.

Seungmin chuckled at the boy's cuteness, he liked it a lot.

"Nice to meet you Jeongin, I hope we'll get along!"

...

Seungmin smiled to himself, recalling his past.

Seungmin still can't believe that once a shy boy with glasses and braces would be ethereally pretty and sassy as he grew up.

Jeongin's cuteness never faded away even when he removed his glasses and got rid of his braces, instead, he got much cuter. If someone got the best glow-up in the past years according to Seungmin, Jeongin would be in his top list.