She Got Away

Due to Uraraka's sudden scream outside the hospital, Tsuyu soon stopped her. From being stopped she notices that everyone around her was looking at her. So not wanting to have all eyes on her, Tsuyu decided to take her over to a vacant tent where she then sat her down on a bed. As Uraraka was sitting down, Tsuyu kneeled down and grabbed hold of her hands to calm her down. But while trying to calm Uraraka down, Tsuyu couldn't help but to hear her mutter something under her breath

~Tsuyu~

"It's okay Ochako. Take some deep breaths."

Instead of doing what Tsuyu wanted her to do, she begins to sing what she was muttering under her breath.

~Uraraka~

"She was here. She got away."

Hearing Uraraka say this, Tsuyu look at her with confusion.

~Tsuyu~

"Who are you talking about?"

Hearing her ask this, Uraraka looked directly at Tsuyu's eyes.

~Uraraka~

"Himiko Toga. She was here."

Tsuyu's eyes widened hearing this from Uraraka you sounded completely serious.

~Tsuyu~

"But that's impossible. This place is completely guarded. There's no way she could have got in."

~Uraraka~

"Well she did. I found her in the mortuary, standing next to Deku's body."

~Tsuyu~

"What was she doing?"

~Uraraka~

"She was probably going to take Deku's blood. But I guess I stopped her before she could."

~Tsuyu~

"I see. But was there anything else?"

~Uraraka~

"As a matter of fact there was. I didn't pay it too much attention at first since I was so angry, but she took Deku's suitcase. Meaning she took his hero suit."

~Tsuyu~

"Why would she want that?"

~Uraraka~

"I don't know? Maybe for something sick and twisted."

As Uraraka begins thinking about Toga, her hands began clinching up, while anger began to build up inside of her. Tsuyu takes notice of this as she felt Uraraka's hands tightening up.

~Tsuyu~

"Ochako, calm yourself."

Being on the brink of letting out the build-up anger, Suddenly Endeavor, Hawks, and Bakugou enter the tent and look over at Uraraka who looks like she was going to blow.

~Endeavor~

"Uravity!"

Hearing the firm yell of Endeavor. The anger suddenly comes to a halt as Uraraka turns her head to see Endeavor, Hawks, and Bakugo who are looking directly at.

~Uraraka~

"En-Endeavor Sir!"

~Endeavor~

"Uravity, do you mind explaining why you let out a scream around those people, who we are trying to keep calm during this situation!?"

~Uraraka~

"I-I'm sorry sir. My explanation for my scream was because there was one of the members of the league of villains here."